Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Has anyone put rhino line or line x on there fender flares??

Old 05-12-2013, 03:39 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Has anyone put rhino line or line x on there fender flares??

I'm thinking of line xing my fender flares. They r fading so bad and I want a fresh look. If u have done this. Give me some input and pics. Greatly appreciate it!!
Old 05-12-2013, 03:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

I bedliner mine and they looked good, I trashed Them after I got my bushwackers so sorry no pics
Old 05-12-2013, 04:14 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Kolton10
I bedliner mine and they looked good, I trashed Them after I got my bushwackers so sorry no pics
Good point. I want the bushwackers. Just trying to get by Until I can drop the money.
Old 05-12-2013, 05:39 PM
JK Freak

A fellow jeeper had his trimmed ones line x'ed and look awesome. Guy charged $100 to do it no fading and easy to clean.
Old 03-29-2019, 04:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

I have been planning on raptor lining my jeep inside and out. i have talked to a lot of people about it and the only true draw back i was able to find is color. once its on, its on. so the jeep will pretty much be what ever color you spray it for a long time. which it isent really a problem for me so ya.
Old 03-29-2019, 09:26 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,825 Likes on 1,595 Posts

Originally Posted by DEJK2012
I have been planning on raptor lining my jeep inside and out. i have talked to a lot of people about it and the only true draw back i was able to find is color. once its on, its on. so the jeep will pretty much be what ever color you spray it for a long time. which it isent really a problem for me so ya.
I raptor lined my tub. It's a good product, but it's not something I would want on the outside of my jeep if you care at all about it looking clean or nice. It's definitely more durable on the inside than dang carpet, but it's no easier to keep clean. My jeep is in a constant state of "dirty" it seems. Even when it's "clean" it doesn't last long before it collects dust. Like many bed-liner products, it will never look as nice as when it is first applied.
Old 03-29-2019, 05:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts

Old 03-30-2019, 03:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I lin x'd my fenders and bumpers. Probably not worth the cost in all reality but people seem to like it.

Quick Reply: Has anyone put rhino line or line x on there fender flares??