Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

HELP JK falling apart :(

Old 01-31-2019, 05:46 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP JK falling apart :(

So I got multiple things going on it all started with one day changing my oil.so I go to change my oil get under my rig and notice my evap can is missing weird so I replace the evap can and the two hoses on it. Then I have a p171 code lean air fuel mixture changed the Pcv valve now that’s gone . but now have p306 cylinder misfire.but also I can’t put any gas in my jeep takes 10 minutes just get 5 gallons of gas almost like it’s choked getting horrible mileage smells like gas. And I also have a p430 code which catalytic converters which I changed along time ago if any one can help get down too root this that be much appreciated.
Old 01-31-2019, 11:54 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Hey, Sheldon, how about giving the good folks here at JKF who would like to help you a helping hand? Fill out your profile info. There are different model years, different engines, technical service bulletins and recalls that may or may not be related to your problem. Be as complete and specific as possible in your profile lest you end up being sent on more wild goose chase.

Also, the evaporative canister was "missing"? You mean it was there one day, then fell off or was stolen? Or you mean that you looked for the first time since buying this Jeep and saw it wasn't there? Did you buy this Jeep used, perhaps? And someone removed it because they were having these problems, perhaps?
The following users liked this post:
Jay2013jk (02-03-2019)

Quick Reply: HELP JK falling apart :(