Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Jeep will start but guages blank, stuck in park, wipers won't turn off??

Old 12-24-2022, 04:11 PM
Super Moderator

Received 364 Likes on 340 Posts

So, the instrument cluster module is the culprit.. dealership techs with their diagnostic equip and data access identified.. Very good, awaiting your update on successful repair.
Old 12-26-2022, 04:59 AM
JK Freak

Received 142 Likes on 140 Posts

I had suspected that would be the case but I had no way of proving it. I am very hopeful that I will be able to provide a successful update soon! I am sure the part will take a little longer to arrive due to the weather!
The following users liked this post:
Jay2013jk (12-26-2022)
Old 12-31-2022, 06:21 AM
JK Freak

Received 142 Likes on 140 Posts

UPDATE: The cluster did resolve the problem. I picked her up and noticed my low gas ring and light came on. I never let the gas go so low but I thought OK so I went and filled her up. 6 gallons later it shuts off and I know there may still be a problem. Sure enough still says no gas. I called and dealer an left it with them. They call later and said the new cluster has an issue with the gas gauge. So they have ordered another one. Good news is that everything else worked fine.

Last edited by RonandJanet; 12-31-2022 at 06:24 AM.

Quick Reply: Jeep will start but guages blank, stuck in park, wipers won't turn off??