Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Newbie needs help!

Old 04-02-2013, 06:01 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie needs help!

Hi guys. Love the site. I have a 09 jk with 35s and lifted. Other than that it's complete stock. It has started making a chatter once and a while in front end. Last night I tried 4h and no go. It would just grind. Shut off. Started. Tried again and was good. Hit throttle and it was like it was locked up then wham it let free. Didn't seem like 4x4 was working tho. Any ideas? Thanks
Old 04-02-2013, 07:22 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by switchbackfst
Hi guys. Love the site. I have a 09 jk with 35s and lifted. Other than that it's complete stock. It has started making a chatter once and a while in front end. Last night I tried 4h and no go. It would just grind. Shut off. Started. Tried again and was good. Hit throttle and it was like it was locked up then wham it let free. Didn't seem like 4x4 was working tho. Any ideas? Thanks
Just my two cents. Sounds like its related to a linkage problem. Does it happen to ever pop out of first gear? There is a TSB listed. Sometime in 2010.

Dealers are of no help and won't repair or cover under any warranty unless they can replicate the problem.

Quick Reply: Newbie needs help!