Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

No tow hooks....where to pull from?

Old 10-04-2007, 07:21 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SLICKWILL
GOOD TO SEE YOU JK GIRL havnt seen any of your posts in a while

Hi Slickwill!! i have been busy....making soap...really-- and not the melt and pour stuff-- real soap. I will have to go over to anything and everything and post some pics!! oh and still going up north ...alot...can you believe this weekend in MI it will be 85????? thats definetly beach weather-- even if its October!!!!
Old 10-04-2007, 08:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wayland1985
Crashing your jeep isn't lucky! unless it's into a rock or tree while wheelin (battle scars)....
didnt say that was lucky, but the fact that after it was fixed got a free set of 120 dollar tow hooks. one less mod I got to worry about
Old 10-05-2007, 04:19 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JKGirl
Hi Slickwill!! i have been busy....making soap...really-- and not the melt and pour stuff-- real soap. I will have to go over to anything and everything and post some pics!! oh and still going up north ...alot...can you believe this weekend in MI it will be 85????? thats definetly beach weather-- even if its October!!!!
SOUNDS IT.... ITS BEEN KINDA NICE HERE IN NJ AS WELL.....DEFF POST SOME PICS MAKING SOAP

Quick Reply: No tow hooks....where to pull from?