Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Rino linning

Old 08-28-2012, 03:53 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rino linning

So as i sat on my back porch and looked at my faded fenders and bumpers, I came up with an idea. Has anyone ever rhino or xlined their factory fenders and bumpers? Is this possible or am I just wastin my time and money. Dont quite have the money for bushwacker fenders yet and new bumpers so tryin to use my noggin to keep my 2007 jk lookin sharp till I can afford these modes.
Old 08-28-2012, 03:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jeepster07
So as i sat on my back porch and looked at my faded fenders and bumpers, I came up with an idea. Has anyone ever rhino or xlined their factory fenders and bumpers? Is this possible or am I just wastin my time and money. Dont quite have the money for bushwacker fenders yet and new bumpers so tryin to use my noggin to keep my 2007 jk lookin sharp till I can afford these modes.
I've seen it done before. Hell, I've seen an entire jeep bedlined. I say go for it....what's there to lose?
Old 08-28-2012, 03:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't see why it wouldn't. I did a factory stubby chop on my bumper and sprayed it with undercoating. It faded after awhile but I just did a new coat and it looks like new again.
Old 08-28-2012, 09:07 PM
JK Newbie

Ive seen a whole jeep bedlined as well, and it looks nice. The guy said he did it himself and saved a bunch of money.

Good luck if you decide to do it.

Quick Reply: Rino linning