Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

So frustrated at the soft top

Old 04-15-2007, 06:06 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by superboo
the owner's manual contains pictures of both 2dr and 4dr. just flip a few more pages forward. or use the table of contents. personally, i found the owner's manual to be pretty informative regarding putting the soft top up and taking it down.

agreed... i had no problem putting the sunrider back, it gets easier each time you do it. same goes for putting the top all the way down. i tried it without fully reading the manual (you know how us guys do), and found it to be a giant pain in the butt. after reading the manual, i realized that the top gets folded a completely different way if you're taking it all the way down vice if you're just putting it in the sunrider position. moral... read the manual!

good luck... it'll take you a few times before you get proficient at it, and as it's been said before in other threads, the temperature matters... the colder the temp, the tougher the material.

Quick Reply: So frustrated at the soft top