Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

So I accidentally went along a ditch and ended up in a muddy field... NEED HELP ASAP

Old 04-30-2015, 12:14 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am not very familiar wit a CAI? What is that exactly?
Old 04-30-2015, 12:19 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by liotreyes
I am not very familiar wit a CAI? What is that exactly?
Cold Air Intake
Old 04-30-2015, 12:21 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No I do not
Old 04-30-2015, 12:27 PM
JK Junkie

No I do not
Is it just mud or was there standing water on top of mud? You did say you weren't getting gas in so maybe something happened with the fuel pump.
Old 04-30-2015, 12:28 PM
JK Junkie

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Well if you're sure there is no water in the cylinders and you're sure you are not getting gas then it has to be either the electrical feeding the pump, the pump itself, or the fuel lines. I'm not sure what exactly is involved in the electrical feeding the pump but the easiest (cheapest) thing would be to start tracing the electrical and fuel lines. If you can confirm getting power to the pump and fuel lines are intact and not clogged then that would narrow it down quickly.

Troubleshoot...

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-e...-relay-274779/

Last edited by 14Sport; 04-30-2015 at 12:43 PM.
Old 04-30-2015, 01:48 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Litha Jeep, Dodge of Corpus Christi and yes but it's so hard to tell cause it literally looks like no damage has occurred and yes exactly that it turns over but won't catch
I want to help, I'll ask again, Have you crawled under the jeep to THOROUGHLY look for damaged fuel lines ? wiring ? Crushed evap canister ?

Your feedback indicates a fuel line problem.

Do so at your own risk : when you disconnected the fuel line (hopefully u placed it in a bottle to catch any leaking fuel) did you crank the engine ? Did any fuel spurt out (into the container) ?

One answer (of many possible) is that you crushed or caught a fuel line or wiring to the fuel pump when off-roading into the ditch.

Did you go over any tree stumps or rocks ?
Old 05-05-2015, 06:08 AM
JK Junkie

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default why do people beg for help ASAP then not respond

to those who try to help ( instead just vanish from their own thread ) not even taking the time to say they found issue or not. wack jobs :

ignorant !

Last edited by jeepmojo; 05-05-2015 at 06:11 AM.
Old 05-05-2015, 07:47 AM
JK Jedi

Received 107 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by jeepmojo
to those who try to help ( instead just vanish from their own thread ) not even taking the time to say they found issue or not. wack jobs :

ignorant !
because they post the same question of 4 or 5 different forums and their mom probably took away their internet access LOL.
Old 05-05-2015, 08:04 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by jadmt

because they post the same question of 4 or 5 different forums and their mom probably took away their internet access LOL.
Right I saw him on WAL and he seemed to be responding on the post more. Guess he didn't like what he for over here.

Quick Reply: So I accidentally went along a ditch and ended up in a muddy field... NEED HELP ASAP