Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Stock JKU Springs vs teraflex performance leving kit springs... will I see lift?

Old 01-20-2014, 10:36 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hypoxic1911
Leveling kit it is. I'll probably just stick with the performance leveling kit for now and forego the shocks - I guess I could always change out my shocks later when I get the fund$ if I don't like how the stocks ride. (saving up for a Sunrider soft top this spring!) Thanks again! ...it's nice to have access to a community of knowledgeable jeep owners!
One thing with the Teraflex leveling is to always make sure the bushing on the longer sway bar links are greased. I tore through mine in no time and had to upgrade them. That bushing were torn to pieces because I never greased them.
Old 01-25-2014, 04:24 AM
JK Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

I have the teraflex leveling kit, I am running Monroe reflex monotube shocks with great results, also, I am seeking alternative sway bar link setups. This is teraflex weak point. I'm going on set number 4. So I am replacing with something else.

Quick Reply: Stock JKU Springs vs teraflex performance leving kit springs... will I see lift?