Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

The way it should be

Old 11-14-2007, 07:11 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff@zina.com
Painless dent removal runs under $50 most of the time here, probably more like $25 for that one. Seems to be popular at detailers, and usually just added to a detailing job.

Jeff
Hey all. A quick and dirty way to replicate the dry ice technique is to use a can of that compressed gas keyboard/computer cleaner stuff. Invert the can, spray it on the dent, and the propellant that comes out adheres to the steel and cools extremely quickly, hopefully repairing the dent. It was on Youtube, so it must be true!
Old 11-16-2007, 11:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by easttnruby

I wish they would have produced the JK with the original "Jeep" stickers so I wouldnt have to do it myself. I like the fact that most people wont notice the difference. I know this should be posted in "show&tell" but more people see this section
Anyone have a good source for the "Jeep" decals? Most places are just stupidly expensive...also, how tall is your capital "J"? 1.5" 2"????
Old 11-17-2007, 07:45 AM
JK Freak

I am sure this will get edited for not being a sponsor but I got my stickers from All Things Jeep. You can just google it. Good customer service. You even get a hand written thank you on most invoices.
Old 11-17-2007, 08:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by KentuckyMud
I think most of us that actually remove the doors have at least one of those to show for it. Me? I have a dimple on each side, and I didn't do either one of them. Don't let your friends/bro help you take the doors off!
I never let anyone help me remove my doors. My brother and friends are always asking to help...just cant let them do it.

Quick Reply: The way it should be