Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

What is the color of the silver bumper/applique cover? 2010 JKU Sahara

Old 05-03-2022, 09:45 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is the color of the silver bumper/applique cover? 2010 JKU Sahara

Hey guys,

I cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye when I say that I have searched for this answer. What is the actual color code/description/name of the stock silver bumper insert/applique? I'm referring to the removable center covers on the front and rear bumper. Originally they were all silver. That is the color I am looking for. I know that later models had multiple color options.

The reason I ask is because I have seen so many DIY grill inserts and I thought it might look slick to paint the grill insert the same color as the center of the bumper, kind of bring out the accent.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 05-03-2022, 03:33 PM
JK Newbie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

are you looking to color match it to your jeep, if so your color code is on your sticker on the drivers side.. If you know what year your bumper insert is you can do a search of jeep color codes online
The following users liked this post:
Waykokid (05-04-2022)
Old 05-03-2022, 04:05 PM
JK Newbie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

S2 bright silver metallic- body GSP-W tech silver metallic- wheel PAK-W sparkle silver metallic- wheel S4A-W silver metallic - wheel. The GSP is a darker silver which matches closer to the body color, the others are lighter .Take these paint codes to your paint supplier and match color chips to your insert. These all are for 2010 wrangler..
The following users liked this post:
Waykokid (05-04-2022)

Quick Reply: What is the color of the silver bumper/applique cover? 2010 JKU Sahara