Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

What do you guys think of this rack

Old 04-25-2018, 02:14 PM
JK Freak

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Garvin Roof Rack

I am very happy with my Garvin Wilderness Roof Rack. If you are interested in learning more here is a link to a complete review I did for the rack including taking the top down and putting it back up. The rack flips back so that you can manipulate the top.

I have many many offroad miles now loaded down on my rack and I have had no troubles.

The following users liked this post:
Ernestovr (04-26-2018)
Old 04-26-2018, 02:30 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jahamm88
If your considering a hardtop rack and want to be able to easily remove the freedom panels and top, look at the Rhino rack backbone setup. I've had mine on for almost 3 years now and it's great. Can haul Pretty much anything with it and removing the top is just as easy as without it. A close second would be the Teraflex Nebo but I have no experience with it, just like the "factory like" design
Attachment 677008
Very nice I will look into these, appreciate it.
Old 04-26-2018, 02:31 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Machoo
I am very happy with my Garvin Wilderness Roof Rack. If you are interested in learning more here is a link to a complete review I did for the rack including taking the top down and putting it back up. The rack flips back so that you can manipulate the top.

I have many many offroad miles now loaded down on my rack and I have had no troubles.

https://youtu.be/X6p3Uu4T_vY

You video was very good thank you. I live here in San Diego so I like the idea that is local. thank you.
Old 04-30-2018, 06:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 51 Likes on 47 Posts

I just installed the Maximus-3 Rhino Rack on my JK today. You can still get the panels off. It's tight, but they will come off.
Old 05-01-2018, 06:30 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by chiapeteater
I just installed the Maximus-3 Rhino Rack on my JK today. You can still get the panels off. It's tight, but they will come off.
Thank you sir, do you have a pic?

Quick Reply: What do you guys think of this rack