Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Where to get full-doors to replace half-doors?

Old 03-04-2013, 09:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to get full-doors to replace half-doors?

I have had a soft-top with half-doors since 07' . The soft-top is starting to wear from age and the elements, so I plan on switching over to the hardtop with full-doors instead. Does anyone know where to get 07' full doors at? Or how much they cost? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, fwbb
Old 03-04-2013, 10:18 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fourwheelingbigbubba
I have had a soft-top with half-doors since 07' . The soft-top is starting to wear from age and the elements, so I plan on switching over to the hardtop with full-doors instead. Does anyone know where to get 07' full doors at? Or how much they cost? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, fwbb
Depending on your color I would not be surprised if you could find someone to do a trade for doors with you. Half doors are hard to find and lots of people want them. Post up your color and I bet you could get a trade in no time.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:56 AM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

What color is your jeep? People love the way half doors look. it won't be hard to sell or trade them
Old 03-04-2013, 01:58 PM
JK Newbie

If you want red rock full doors, I'm your guy! Mine's an 08
Old 03-04-2013, 02:00 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I wasn't aware factory half doors were even available in 07. Are they aftermarket?
Old 03-04-2013, 02:30 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by BigRedJK
I wasn't aware factory half doors were even available in 07. Are they aftermarket?
Half Doors have been Standard...
The only issue with Wrangler and Half Doors on the JK was Getting Half doors if you didn't order them on a Build and if you bought the Jeep with Full Doors added, couldn't order Half Doors to Replace them. Full doors were only Standard on the Sahara, along with Hard Top etc in the past as now power windows and locks are standard for the Sahara.
When i got My First Sahara, there were no way to get from mopar or chrysler. I was working the Build list to Build and Found one place that they had a Mopar guy build them and had to have them. After denting my wallet with $3500.00, that's when it felt like a Real Jeep....LOL..

Last edited by AtlJeepsTer; 03-05-2013 at 08:10 AM.
Old 03-04-2013, 02:44 PM
JK Freak

Ebay is one of the best places to find used or new Jeep parts. The Largest Recycle shops, junk yards, that get Insurance Totaled vehicles are on eBay, no auction needed for most to get what you want...here is what i ran across yesterday but see them all the time...Good Luck, I'll send links to deals i see, look thru daily. These are $299 each door but i think pick up only...That's way low price...

Right Front Full Metal Door Complete 2007 2010 Jeep Wrangler | eBay

Left Front Full Metal Door Complete 2007 2010 Jeep Wrangler | eBay

Attachment 429713Attachment 429714
Old 03-05-2013, 07:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Very good links thank you!
Old 03-05-2013, 08:10 AM
JK Freak

Very good links thank you!
You're welcome!!!!

Quick Reply: Where to get full-doors to replace half-doors?