Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Windows for soft top.......

Old 03-29-2008, 06:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Windows for soft top.......

Does anyone know if the soft top windows from a 2dr soft top are the same as the windows for a 4dr soft top....... there is a guy localy selling his windows for his 2dr for $100.00...... I have the 4dr and would buy them for spares if I knew they would fit.
Old 03-29-2008, 06:59 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by o|||||||o EDMONTONTRADER
Does anyone know if the soft top windows from a 2dr soft top are the same as the windows for a 4dr soft top....... there is a guy localy selling his windows for his 2dr for $100.00...... I have the 4dr and would buy them for spares if I knew they would fit.
Do you know why he is selling them first? (You don't want to be buying stolen goods)
Old 03-29-2008, 07:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

lol........ yes, he tore his top in the roof area and now it is too expensive to replace the whole top so he is just sticking with the hardtop.
Old 03-29-2008, 08:53 AM
JK Freak

negative the 4 door windows are different than the 2 door. alot shorter width wise Almost bought a set of tinted on ebay a while back for $165 until i realized they wouldnt work on my 2 door. Even had the guy measure them for me. Cant recall what it was but definately smaller than my 2 door windows.

Quick Reply: Windows for soft top.......