Notices
VENGEANCE - The Curmudgeons Revenge JK Build This forum is dedicated to our good friend HappyCurmudgeon who recently lost his fight against Sarcoma Cancer. Information on how you can help provide hope for his family can be found here.

>> Fundraiser Auctions for HappyCurmudgeon - Raised to Date: $7910.18

Old 06-17-2011, 05:45 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

BONUS!!
As an added BONUS, TeraFlex will be giving away a FREE gift to anyone that makes makes a contribution (Paypal donation) from when the SpeedBump Auction started till the time it ends. Make the following contribution and receive the following gift:

$25 = Tan Adjustable Hat #5127001
$50 = TeraFlex shirt
$75 = ToolBag
$100 = Tow Strap

You can send your PayPal Donation to: kennethofferbeck@netscape.net
Old 06-21-2011, 03:11 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Only a few more hours left on this auction.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Video you guys have for the speed bumps is insane!

Hell of a product!

Donation placed!

Last edited by Bucko; 06-21-2011 at 03:52 PM.
Old 06-21-2011, 04:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Someone PLEASE correct me if I am wrong or if we are supposed to be donating another way but I would like to clarify how to donate to Kenneth.

If you have a Paypal account login and click on the "send money" tab. The next step will let you enter in the email: kennethofferbeck@netscape.net as to whom you are sending the funds to. Then specify the amount. You can change the ‘funds type’ to personal. At the end add a comment if you like.
If you don’t have a Paypal account sign up, its that easy!
( I know its rare, even for us Ebayers to do this method because most of the time invoices are already generated)… Hopefully this gets some more donations!
Old 06-22-2011, 07:48 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by Bucko
Someone PLEASE correct me if I am wrong or if we are supposed to be donating another way but I would like to clarify how to donate to Kenneth.

If you have a Paypal account login and click on the "send money" tab. The next step will let you enter in the email: kennethofferbeck@netscape.net as to whom you are sending the funds to. Then specify the amount. You can change the ‘funds type’ to personal. At the end add a comment if you like.
If you don’t have a Paypal account sign up, its that easy!
( I know its rare, even for us Ebayers to do this method because most of the time invoices are already generated)… Hopefully this gets some more donations!

Good idea to remind everyone on this!

Thanks to all those that bidded on these! These are not the last item that TeraFlex will be offering to this fundraiser.

Last edited by TeraFlex; 06-22-2011 at 07:51 AM.
Old 06-22-2011, 12:13 PM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thank you Teraflex for the donation & also to everyone who bid. My family & I sincerely appreciate it
Old 07-06-2011, 07:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thank you Teraflex - I just picked up the Speedbumps from the post office today. Could you assist with instructions for the rear install? It's probably pretty self explanatory but I just want to be sure.
Ken - my best to you, man. You have a great circle of friends.
Old 07-07-2011, 02:47 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by dogsonparade
Thank you Teraflex - I just picked up the Speedbumps from the post office today. Could you assist with instructions for the rear install? It's probably pretty self explanatory but I just want to be sure.
Ken - my best to you, man. You have a great circle of friends.
Thanks for bidding on those. You just need to bolt the new pads onto the axle for the lowers. Then remove the stock rear upper yellow bumpstop and install the TeraFlex rear foam extension.
Old 07-29-2011, 07:03 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Thumbs up ORW XOG™ Road-Trail-Water Crossover Navigator Fundraiser Auction - Ended

With a HUGE thanks to Off Road Warehouse for their much appreciated generosity, this awesome XOG™ Road-Trail-Water Crossover Navigator is being offered up for auction and with the hope that the money it brings in will be able to help Ken Offerbeck and his family during his difficult fight with sarcoma cancer. Needless to say, if you or anyone you know could use one of these, I would be grateful if you would use this opportunity to help yourself and help a fellow Jeeper in need by placing a bid for it. Please know that 100% of all proceeds will go directly towards the Ken Offerbeck Fund.

XOG™ Road-Trail-Water Crossover Navigator - 130555119186

Good luck to you and thank you for your willingness to help!!
Old 07-29-2011, 07:29 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thank you Off Road Warehouse!

My family and I sincerely appreciate your support!

Quick Reply: >> Fundraiser Auctions for HappyCurmudgeon - Raised to Date: $7910.18