Notices
VENGEANCE - The Curmudgeons Revenge JK Build This forum is dedicated to our good friend HappyCurmudgeon who recently lost his fight against Sarcoma Cancer. Information on how you can help provide hope for his family can be found here.

Let VENGEANCE be Yours - Bidding Starts Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Old 12-04-2011, 08:42 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ludski
this is awesome!
imagine if this was all a surprise to him.
That would be tough. But really cool
Old 12-04-2011, 09:37 PM
JK Freak

This is awesome. Just shows how great our fellow jeepers are.
Old 12-05-2011, 01:59 AM
JK Junkie

This is awesome makes me want to do some kind of fundraiser for the guy, just to kick in some extra cash for the future of his family. I work along side a cancer hospital myself and i see this kind of stuff on a hourly basis and see what it does to the patients and families. I offer any of my abilities and time to HAPPY for anything he or his family needs.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:24 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NeverStock
Amazing thread...I have read most of the pages in that thread.... and someone should turn it into a book....cannot count how many times I have teared up reading it. I would like to step out on a limb here..... but since WOL stepped up.... why don't the rest of up step up....using the power of numbers. Even with all the sponsors Eddie will need other parts, so how about this....

I saw a post recently that this forum has over 50,000 members.... let's say 10% ( to be conservative) decide to help out, that is 5000 people. I am willing to be those 5000 would put up $2 a piece, for a total of $10,000. That could almost put a hemi in that sucker!!

Was thinking WOL could start a tread from now until Christmas... thread is only for those donating (minimum of $0.25 per post), and we all make a pact to keep it on the front page from now until the 26th. On the 26th WOL (sorry to put work on you) could add up what each of said we would donate and give us the total amount of our respective donations and we would then send Eddie our donations to help out with the build.

Am I crazy here or do you guys and gals think we could pull this off!!!
I was thinking the same thing last night on how we could all help some way or another. If we could all donate just a dollar with all the members here that would really help out.
Hey WOL why dont you put 2 listings for the JK decals on the merchandise page and keep one the normal price and the have another one listed for double the amount and detail what it's for. I have yet to buy mine and would gladly pay the difference for 2 of them. Anyway I can help please let mw know!
Old 12-05-2011, 05:29 AM
JK Super Freak

Also, I forgot to add but I have a new rear carpeted liner brand new, a rear tow hook thats new, and a few other little odds and ends I would be happy to donate rather than sell. If you can use them for the project in anyway they are yours!
Old 12-05-2011, 05:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

THIS IS AMAZING! WHAT A GREAT WAY TO STEP UP AND HELP ONE OF OUR BROTHERS OUT! If there is any way that I can help please let me know, I'd be glad to pitch in on such an amazing cause!
Old 12-05-2011, 05:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NeverStock
Amazing thread...I have read most of the pages in that thread.... and someone should turn it into a book....cannot count how many times I have teared up reading it. I would like to step out on a limb here..... but since WOL stepped up.... why don't the rest of up step up....using the power of numbers. Even with all the sponsors Eddie will need other parts, so how about this....

I saw a post recently that this forum has over 50,000 members.... let's say 10% ( to be conservative) decide to help out, that is 5000 people. I am willing to be those 5000 would put up $2 a piece, for a total of $10,000. That could almost put a hemi in that sucker!!

Was thinking WOL could start a tread from now until Christmas... thread is only for those donating (minimum of $0.25 per post), and we all make a pact to keep it on the front page from now until the 26th. On the 26th WOL (sorry to put work on you) could add up what each of said we would donate and give us the total amount of our respective donations and we would then send Eddie our donations to help out with the build.

Am I crazy here or do you guys and gals think we could pull this off!!!

I'm in! Put me down for $100! Where do I send the check???
Old 12-05-2011, 06:23 AM
JK Junkie

Let me know what I can do. I live nearby and would be happy to lend a hand/cash.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:42 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Cool Thank You!

I have been sitting here trying to put into words how grateful April & I are for all the well wishes, prayers, donations, phone calls, emails etc. that we have received. It is overwhelming to say the least. The auctions saved us from losing our home, and this build up that Wayoflife and Wayoflifette have set up will help our daughter so much. April wouldnt be able to afford her the opportunity of college on her own. This is so huge & so generous that I am speechless.I wont be here to help her in the way I want, but you all have made it possible for her to get an education, and I cannot say thank you enough.

Eddie, Cindy & the moderator team here are the best friends a guy could ask for, and I appreciate them more than they will ever know, just as I appreciate the members here more than they will ever know.

Thank you all, sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, and from April, she is as speechless as I am.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

truly awesome!!!

Quick Reply: Let VENGEANCE be Yours - Bidding Starts Tuesday, December 11, 2012