Notices
Western Canada If you live in the British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Yukon, North West Territories or Nunavut area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

BC Online Backroad Map?

Old 10-27-2008, 05:59 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt08jk
If you register here, you may be able to download a bunch of air photos and other stuff, might help.

https://mli2.gov.mb.ca//
hey, thanks
Old 10-31-2008, 09:24 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I also found a link to;

Forest Service Road Use Regulations

Safe Travel Guide on Forest Service Roads
Old 04-15-2016, 12:56 PM
JK Newbie

Smile BC Map Books

I'm new to this forum but we did quite a bit of exploring in our KL Cherokee in '14 and '15 and a bit in the new Wrangler JKU Altitude last September/October. I find the map books put out by 'Backroad Mapbooks' very useful, but not always 100% correct. I'm hoping the Wrangler's Garmin will prove accurate, and may find out in late May. We are planning to do the run from Barkerville down to Likely. Does anyone have an idea how the conditions will be there in another month or so? - Ted
Old 05-27-2016, 10:07 AM
JK Newbie

Angry Garmin nav

Competed an 1100 mile on/off-road trip last week and the built-in Garmin nav crapped out twice on us. It came back on after 4-5 hours each time but made us change our plans at one point. In any case, it is a rather useless nav for off-road so we just ordered a new Garmin with a 5" screen and it will sit on the dashtop using double stick tape on a bean bag mount. That worked very well in our Cherokee Trailhawk and now I'm sorry we ever sold the thing. When we traded the KL for the JKU I thought the built-in nav would be great but its a poor excuse for a proper Garmin. Old too soon and smart too late; that's me! - Ted

Quick Reply: BC Online Backroad Map?