Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Del Rey Customs
All spelling errors curtsey of my iPhone 5S
iPhones have spell check.
Old 04-05-2014, 08:24 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeep-Junkie34
That just lowered my respect level. Unless told by the client you don't just go off & sell their OEM stuff.
Customer request us to
Old 04-05-2014, 08:52 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by cormac827
If that's how you roll that's how you roll! I will just judge you a little. And 99% of guys I know who are good at wrenching don't know how to spell anything. Just seems very elitist. But if it makes you feel better keep hating!
There's a difference between wrenching in your garage and being a legitimate business owner. If you're going to own and run a business, you better sound and act professional if you want to be successful. Making decisions like those, just because "it's what the customer wants" is a good way to run your business into the ground and eventually find yourself up against a law suit. I'm in sales, and there's been plenty of times that I've walked away from good money when a customer has wanted to make choices that were less then what our company feels is professional. Your company name is worth more then the money that goes in your pocket and will last a lot longer! At least that's how it should be, and I would much rather do business with a company that stands behind it's name rather then on its wallet!
Old 04-05-2014, 08:58 AM
JK Newbie

Lots of ASSumption in this thread.

Jeepers hatin on Jeepers instead of just not clicking on this thread.
Old 04-05-2014, 09:06 AM
JK Junkie

Click image for larger version

Name:	48166431.jpg
Views:	352
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	543376

This sums up the last couple pages
Old 04-05-2014, 09:26 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by red_dirtgirl513
There's a difference between wrenching in your garage and being a legitimate business owner. If you're going to own and run a business, you better sound and act professional if you want to be successful. Making decisions like those, just because "it's what the customer wants" is a good way to run your business into the ground and eventually find yourself up against a law suit. I'm in sales, and there's been plenty of times that I've walked away from good money when a customer has wanted to make choices that were less then what our company feels is professional. Your company name is worth more then the money that goes in your pocket and will last a lot longer! At least that's how it should be, and I would much rather do business with a company that stands behind it's name rather then on its wallet!
I'm sure if I talked to a German engineer that works at BMW he may speak in broken English and spell poorly. It would be IGNORANT of me to ASSume that this German man was stupid or not knowledgeable because he didn't speak MY language. If said engineer came to our country- he/she would still be intelligent, in my opinion. Spelling has very little to do with building a jeep or for that matter running a large business. Some people are doers, some are idea people, some are thinkers, some are judgmental, some are really laid back. I know people that are pretty intelligent who can not read for different reasons.
Old 04-05-2014, 09:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Collyn
the customer is too busy buying gold chains and 59fifty hats that match his Jordan's to be bothered with this JK forum.
Lol, too funny. But I do like Cristal champagne which makes you so close to being right. Was that the next thing on your list?
Old 04-05-2014, 09:28 AM
JK Super Freak

I just feel like we are in the third grade again, reading aloud. You would be the kids who snicker at the kid stuttering as he learned to read or 5th grade. Or as an adult.
Old 04-05-2014, 09:35 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by cormac827
I'm sure if I talked to a German engineer that works at BMW he may speak in broken English and spell poorly. It would be IGNORANT of me to ASSume that this German man was stupid or not knowledgeable because he didn't speak MY language. If said engineer came to our country- he/she would still be intelligent, in my opinion. Spelling has very little to do with building a jeep or for that matter running a large business. Some people are doers, some are idea people, some are thinkers, some are judgmental, some are really laid back. I know people that are pretty intelligent who can not read for different reasons.
Well this is America, and if you're in charge of marketing, and advertising for your company you should probably take a couple extra seconds to not come across as illiterate. Secondly, if you live in America, and you can't read you would not be classified as "pretty intelligent" by anyone that is actually intelligent.
Old 04-05-2014, 09:58 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JE8154
Well this is America, and if you're in charge of marketing, and advertising for your company you should probably take a couple extra seconds to not come across as illiterate. Secondly, if you live in America, and you can't read you would not be classified as "pretty intelligent" by anyone that is actually intelligent.
I guess I must be unintelligent too then!