Notices
Central Canada If you live in the Ontario or Quebec area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

AAAh man!

Old 03-03-2009, 02:52 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AAAh man!

Man I'm going to lose it this break of 5 months till I can start wheeling again is really starting to get to me.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:47 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you need to take that new drug
trailjeepafan. take once a week. unfortunately to get the best dosage delivery is suggested to go in the opposite end of your mouth.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:35 PM
JK Freak

gotta love depositories
Old 03-03-2009, 07:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

I went wheeling just over a week ago and just over three weeks ago. Didn't have my JK, I didn't get to drive, and we were stuck in heavy and deep snow a lot, but it was still lots of fun.

This is how one day ended, but then I was given a new truck.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P2220061 (Small).JPG
Views:	66
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	20200
Old 03-04-2009, 04:05 AM
JK Super Freak

ya I know I can wheel in the winter but I really don't feel like being FUBAR in a foot of snow and -15 outside

I am getting soft in my old age
Old 03-04-2009, 04:28 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Octo
I went wheeling just over a week ago and just over three weeks ago. Didn't have my JK, I didn't get to drive, and we were stuck in heavy and deep snow a lot, but it was still lots of fun.

This is how one day ended, but then I was given a new truck.

Attachment 20200

Looks like Connaught Ranges? Nice chains on the HL.....lol....what happened to the ML?
Old 03-04-2009, 04:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Actually the picture was taken outside of P102 in Pet. The MLVW lost a steering knuckle during a blackout drive. The student was complaining that she couldn't get the truck to turn to stay on the trail.

The chains didn't do the HL a lot of good earlier in the day when they found a hole under the snow and sank. It took two MLs to pull it out. The EME Sgt told me not to take any pictures despite him taking photos of my truck every time one of my students got it stuck. So I only have one or two photos that don't officially exist.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:03 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Octo
Actually the picture was taken outside of P102 in Pet. The MLVW lost a steering knuckle during a blackout drive. The student was complaining that she couldn't get the truck to turn to stay on the trail.

The chains didn't do the HL a lot of good earlier in the day when they found a hole under the snow and sank. It took two MLs to pull it out. The EME Sgt told me not to take any pictures despite him taking photos of my truck every time one of my students got it stuck. So I only have one or two photos that don't officially exist.
I would have told the EME Sgt to get bent.....

Quick Reply: AAAh man!