Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Northeastern PA Meet and Greet

Old 12-12-2011, 12:47 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Northeastern PA Meet and Greet

Hey there everyone, hope the holiday season has everyone safe and happy. I was recently contacted by a fellow jeeper from socal. He is coming to the East Stroudsburg area in Northeastern Pa on vacation from the middle of Jan to the middle of Feb. He and his wife are bringing their JK and I thought maybe we could try to show them some east coast hospitality. I know it is winter so but we could look toward the Lehigh Valley where it is a little warmer.
If anyone would be interested let me know, or if anyone has any suggestions let me know.

Thanks

Last edited by Bonedoc; 12-12-2011 at 01:17 PM.
Old 12-13-2011, 03:29 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm in as long as the weather cooperates. I can't help with suggestions. I don't get up that way very often.
Old 12-13-2011, 04:01 PM
JK Freak

Sign me up man...interested.

Let me know what you are thinking and I could probably help with locations and such since I am close to the LV.
Old 12-13-2011, 05:08 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Bonedoc
Hey there everyone, hope the holiday season has everyone safe and happy. I was recently contacted by a fellow jeeper from socal. He is coming to the East Stroudsburg area in Northeastern Pa on vacation from the middle of Jan to the middle of Feb. He and his wife are bringing their JK and I thought maybe we could try to show them some east coast hospitality. I know it is winter so but we could look toward the Lehigh Valley where it is a little warmer.
If anyone would be interested let me know, or if anyone has any suggestions let me know.

Thanks
hell yeah im down for a run lol. wait i am that socal guy! im looking forward to getting out there and meeting some new jeep owners and making some friends. i will also bring some honey with me.
Old 12-13-2011, 08:35 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you can count me in. my buddy has 600 acres out in huntingdon county, maybe we could all go out there, but its kind of a drive
Old 12-14-2011, 06:29 AM
JK Super Freak

Thanks for the input guys, I would think that we could meet somewhere in the Lehigh Valley or there abouts, maybe down by Cabela's off of 78. For me that is about an hour drive but if we can meet somewhere central to all we may get more people involved.
Cabela's has a huge parking lot and there are several restaurant/bars nearby where we could all grab a bite and a pint.
I don't know that area real well so if anyone else has a suggestion let me know. Then we can set a date.
The other thing is that the jeeper that contacted me, OFP4LIFE, also asked about a run so if anyone has suggestions there we could get that going also.
Old 12-19-2011, 09:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'd be in for a meet up/trail ride, BUT it has to be after January 30th, that way I will be 21 and can celebrate too haha. Hopefully we can get something together.
Old 12-19-2011, 10:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm interested. I ship out on Christmas but am expected home the 13th or so. I leave back out sometime early in February. If it fits with my schedule count me in....
Old 12-19-2011, 10:29 AM
JK Freak

I'd be interested depending on where and how far of a drive it'd be.
Old 12-19-2011, 11:26 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Get some dates together and I have a pretty big crew from morgantown wv. They are not all jks but all great guys

Quick Reply: Northeastern PA Meet and Greet