Notices
Eastern Canada If you live in the New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland or Labrador area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

What have you done to your Jeep today?

Old 11-16-2010, 09:42 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just the bumper as I ordered it when the rear tire carrier was still ON the Jeep but I'm not minding the look too much... starting to grow on me actually the "Bob tailed" JK LOVE the look of the bumper. Solid in the middle and protects the corners and increases departure angles from the rear end

You must have some stuff installed by now Mike eh? With an inventory like that it'd be burning a hole in my drawers to get em put on or at least something lol!
Old 11-16-2010, 09:52 AM
JK Newbie

Drove it to work... In about an hour and a half I'll be driving it home.
Old 11-16-2010, 10:19 AM
JK Freak

Just buy it today Chopper?
Old 11-16-2010, 10:50 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I haven't got anything installed lol. I'm getting lifted on Thursday and that will eat up almost 95% of that pile. I'm still waiting on brake lines and my cb mount. I'll be spooling out my winch line today to put my isolator on. Still trying to figure out how to fix my fucked up cb wires. I'm sure I could do it in 5 minutes I've just been incredibly lazy lately.

I love the bobbed with a steel bumper look. I'm a little biased though lol. I won't have a tire carrier until my spare won't fit in the back. (hint 37's just baarrely fit in the hard top, who knows with the trektop)
Old 11-16-2010, 11:43 AM
JK Super Freak

Speak of the devil, purolator just dropped off brake lines, cb antenna mount, and ipf h4 headlights. Sweet!
Old 11-18-2010, 02:26 PM
JK Freak

Today was the 18th Harbour..... so......

I sold the TJ today.... actually sad to see it go
Old 11-18-2010, 03:04 PM
JK Super Freak

I took the jeep in to the shop, dropped it off and headed off to an Inservice for work. Called them to tell them I wanted the pucks taken out and was told the secretary made a mistake and they don't install lifts. I was pissed. Now I have to wait till next Thursday to get another shop to do it.

I would do it myself but I don't have tall enough jack stands and it would be a thousand times easier on a lift.

I did install my ipf conversion headlights though. The pigtails they sent don't clip properly so they are ziptied in right now. What a difference!

Also installed nfab steps. Look good and solid too.

It's always sad to see a toy go. Just means you need to make the other one or ones better lol! Any upgrades planned now that the tj is gone?

Last edited by Harbourone; 11-18-2010 at 03:12 PM.
Old 11-18-2010, 04:37 PM
JK Freak

Awww that's freakin shitty Mike... yeah um I mean no ffs.... nice to do it yourself if you can but a lift would definintely come in handy

Steps, lights.... right on Mike... big difference no doubt... like a proud father watching their Jeep grow lol Can't wait to see the mods installed

Yep... got a shopping list, discos, brake lines, flat flares, winch, front bumper, 36 or 37's, rims, etc, etc... lol

It's all good bro
Old 11-18-2010, 04:53 PM
JK Super Freak

Stoked to hear the details dude. I found a truss for our d30 that I'm considering running as opposed to interior sleeves. I think a truss and gussets would be stronger then those interior sleeves. If you want more you could add rse exterior sleeves and never have a risk of steel in your ring and pinion or bearings.
Old 11-18-2010, 05:58 PM
JK Freak

Dropped of the jeep at evolution for front sleeves and c2 gussets

Quick Reply: What have you done to your Jeep today?