Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Denver Area convoy?

Old 04-04-2009, 04:55 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Denver Area convoy?

I just bought my JK, and the family would really like to come and enjoy this day in MOAB...

I am in a bone stock JK rubicon and have never been to MOAB, is there anyone in this area that is going to this event? If so, and you would like to caravan please let me know...

I am thinking about heading out either tuesday night after work, or even as late as wednesday morning very early (like 3 or 4 am)...not that I want to do this, but getting off work may be difficult with such short notice.

Anyway, when is everyone in this area heading out that way and would you mind a tag-a-long?
Old 04-05-2009, 04:11 PM
JK Freak

Ok, starting to think everyone must be out enjoying themselves already...Did I miss this years registration cut-off?

I want to drive out there, but I fear that I will get there and not be able to get "in" the event...
Old 04-05-2009, 04:15 PM
JK Newbie

Driving through 4-5-09. Have to stop @ Jeep dealership GoJeep. Having trouble with a couple lights on. If you are going Monday Mid morning and want to go together just call me @ 260-348-4580.

John
Old 04-05-2009, 04:25 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Highrlr
Driving through 4-5-09. Have to stop @ Jeep dealership GoJeep. Having trouble with a couple lights on. If you are going Monday Mid morning and want to go together just call me @ 260-348-4580.

John
Unfortionatly, I can't leave out on monday mid morning due to some important meetings for work...I can leave out tuesday night/wednesday morning.

I appreciate the offer though!!! i live right down the road (south on wadsworth near C470 & Kipling) from the dealership you are going to. I think the GO dealership is for dodge's though, the jeep place is called Phil long and it is next door to the GO dearship on wadsworth.
Old 04-05-2009, 04:43 PM
JK Newbie

I'm heading out either Tuesday night or early Wednesday as well. Mine depends on if i get the Jeep finished on Tuesday early enough to go. If i do go tuesday evening, i would like to leave around 4pm.

Does that work form you?

We are from Broomfield, it will just be my son and i

will be towing a Tent Trailer. so the passes might get a little slow

Do you have reservations in Moab yet, this late it gets pretty tough to get them

John
Old 04-05-2009, 05:31 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Silver Rubi 4 dr
I'm heading out either Tuesday night or early Wednesday as well. Mine depends on if i get the Jeep finished on Tuesday early enough to go. If i do go tuesday evening, i would like to leave around 4pm.

Does that work form you?

We are from Broomfield, it will just be my son and i

will be towing a Tent Trailer. so the passes might get a little slow

Do you have reservations in Moab yet, this late it gets pretty tough to get them

John
No, don't have reservations...That could work for me assuming my registration is good (registered yesterday) and I can get a room reserved. If I cant get a room, I will be forced to leave out early in the morning...worst case, I can ride that way with you and just catch a few z's in the jeep before wednesday.

Is there anything I can do to help you with your JK?
Old 04-06-2009, 05:35 PM
JK Newbie

Got her mostly donr, were looking to leave tomorrow at 3pm, give or take a half hour

Email me at Cruiser.dude@comcast.net and well switch cell phones numbers and details. It might be best to me at I-70 and Wadsworth? Unless you want to meet at my house in Broomfield. I'll be hooking up the trailer at 2:30pm

your thoughts

John
Old 04-06-2009, 06:50 PM
JK Freak

I sent you an email, it looks like I won't be able to leave until around 12:00am wednesday morning as there isn't any place to stay out there this late notice. Anyone is welcome to join up with me along the way.

to say i am excited is an understatement
Old 04-07-2009, 11:42 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Silver Rubi 4 dr
Got her mostly donr, were looking to leave tomorrow at 3pm, give or take a half hour

Email me at Cruiser.dude@comcast.net and well switch cell phones numbers and details. It might be best to me at I-70 and Wadsworth? Unless you want to meet at my house in Broomfield. I'll be hooking up the trailer at 2:30pm

your thoughts

John
John,

this is Marine's wife. We won't be leaving until about midnight, so don't wait on us. Maybe we can meet up in Grand Junction in the morning. If we don't meet up there maybe we'll see ya in Moab

Quick Reply: Denver Area convoy?