Notices
Great Lakes If you live in the Great Lakes area (Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Central Indiana Meet and Greets?

Old 05-22-2011, 07:49 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Central Indiana Meet and Greets?

INDY JKs,

I'm a native of the West Side of INDY, but have been living in Chicago. It looks like i'll be headed to INDY from Summer to Fall.

My question is, how strong is the INDY JK Group? Anyone organizing a suds and grub? Let me know

I've been spoiled by the great group here in the Chicagolands. I've even challenged them to come down to INDY to say hello (though it's a drive).

Anywho, just curious. I know there are some awesome JKs in INDY as I've seen them in passing. I hope they're on this forum!
Old 05-22-2011, 08:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ilflyya
INDY JKs,

I'm a native of the West Side of INDY, but have been living in Chicago. It looks like i'll be headed to INDY from Summer to Fall.

My question is, how strong is the INDY JK Group? Anyone organizing a suds and grub? Let me know

I've been spoiled by the great group here in the Chicagolands. I've even challenged them to come down to INDY to say hello (though it's a drive).

Anywho, just curious. I know there are some awesome JKs in INDY as I've seen them in passing. I hope they're on this forum!

indy group is kind of weak. there are some great people, and your elitist a-holes. but its always a good time. im actually trying to set up the next one. we've had 2 in fishers now so i think its time to do one either west or south.
your the new guy. any places youve wanted to try out?
Old 05-22-2011, 08:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Im in let me know when it is and where, I have 4 of my friends that all have jk's as well Im sure they would love to have a meet and great in Indy.
Old 05-22-2011, 08:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

I know that you said you had 1 in fishers but it would be great to meet at hamilton square mall in front of MO's great irish pub on thursday or friday great bands packed alot of people big lot to see the jk's.
Old 05-22-2011, 08:54 PM
JK Freak

Elitist JK owners in INDY? Do they only wheel in the finest mud? lol, eh they don't impress me.

Has INDY gotten any brewery restaurants with large parking lots?
Old 05-22-2011, 09:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Elitist JK owners in INDY? Do they only wheel in the finest mud? lol, eh they don't impress me.

I know the RAM does noblesville, or we could go to the fox and hound on a tuesday they have $2 pitcher night
Old 05-23-2011, 04:24 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by goirish

I know the RAM does noblesville, or we could go to the fox and hound on a tuesday they have $2 pitcher night
The last one was at the Ram. Good food and service! I'm on the west side, but would go back up there. Need to try and do the Pit Stop in Brownsburg sometime, good BBQ place, race themed, beer, and plenty of parking. Just a thought.

I don't know about the "finest" mud, but definitely the nicer malls! Lol
Old 05-23-2011, 05:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Rock Bottom is a good food and brew. It's right next to Circle Center so garage parking is available. Just a suggestion.
Old 05-23-2011, 11:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mixilpidilstick
Rock Bottom is a good food and brew. It's right next to Circle Center so garage parking is available. Just a suggestion.
The rock bottom off michigan is a bit less crowded location if you want to do that.
Garage parking costs $ plus the height is close

Sent using Charles Xavier
Old 05-23-2011, 11:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Meant elitist jeep owners

Sent using Charles Xavier

Quick Reply: Central Indiana Meet and Greets?