Notices
Great Lakes If you live in the Great Lakes area (Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Windrock / Coal Creek Trail Ride July 31- August 1

Old 08-06-2010, 06:15 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

great pictures guys. after almost a week i know i had a great time cause i am still laughing and reminising on all the fun we had. my wife said it was the best wheeling trip she has ben on and can't wait to go back. (she sounds like a pro but that was her 3rd trip out).

jimmy i sure hope all gets better for you. they say it comes in three's so i would think that this third tow ought to do the trick man. you ever thought about a auto trans? lol
Old 08-06-2010, 09:11 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by mr_natural78
Damn, I wish I could make this run!! I am itching to get out. We have been remodeling our house. New carpet and paint. New appliances, tile, counter tops, sink and faucet in the kitchen. I'm doing it all myself....at the moment finances and time are very limited. Any other Great Lakes runs this summer or fall Derek?

Great pictures!! Looks like you guys had a great time? DB? Any other runs coming up?
Old 08-06-2010, 09:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Smile Home again!

The wife and I got in last night from our TN KY vacation. Had a great time with everyone on the trails Sat & Sun! Just spent the last hour catching up on all the great photos from the trails that have been posted. We have a few that Cheryl took with her new camera, so it might take awhile for her to figure it out - will post again later. Thanks again to the best group of folks to spend time wheeling with
Old 08-06-2010, 11:01 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by mr_natural78
Great pictures!! Looks like you guys had a great time? DB? Any other runs coming up?
I think there is a run this weekend to Bundy Hill and a Badlands trip the next weekend.

Originally Posted by Kokomo Big John
Thanks again to the best group of folks to spend time wheeling with
Look forward to the pictures. I didn't get to see you much on the trail--I think you were last in line so I was as far from your rig as could be. I agree 100%! We really had a great bunch. I will agree with Cody as well, I am still laughing at things that happened and enjoying all the pictures. I look forward to what lies ahead.
Old 08-06-2010, 01:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by codysanders
jimmy i sure hope all gets better for you. they say it comes in three's so i would think that this third tow ought to do the trick man. you ever thought about a auto trans? lol
Thanks man. too bad this is my second set of threes! oh well... And the dealership is going to pay for the tow! It should be there by now and they'll drop the tranny and start ordering parts. They even pushed me to the front of the line and it should be ready in about a week!!
Old 08-06-2010, 04:59 PM
JK Newbie

Old 08-06-2010, 05:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Awesome pics! If I hadn't moved to Colorado I was definately gonna attend this even from Ohio. Looks like it was a damn good time had by all.
Old 08-07-2010, 06:40 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by sureshotgt
Thanks man. too bad this is my second set of threes! oh well... And the dealership is going to pay for the tow! It should be there by now and they'll drop the tranny and start ordering parts. They even pushed me to the front of the line and it should be ready in about a week!!
i don't know that a week is in the front of the line but at least they are taking care of the problem under warrenty. sometimes it takes a couple of threes lol.
Old 08-10-2010, 06:09 AM
JK Newbie

Old 08-10-2010, 06:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Scooter Scott
Can everyone that took pictures give Derek a link to access the whole album so he can put it on the first post?
UMMM...I am sure you can get into my photobucket and do it, but I am lucky to get the pics up....

There is a windrock folder, but it has some repeats and some Shoup sent me since I figure ya'll did not want to stare at my truck on this site

Quick Reply: Windrock / Coal Creek Trail Ride July 31- August 1