Notices
JK CB & HAM Radios Bulletin board forum regarding all topics concerning CB and HAM radios, the installation of them in your Jeep JK Wrangler. This would include antenna mounts, wiring, tuning and usage.

cb with pa system??

Old 02-28-2008, 05:43 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DeepSky
Had it up there about 5 months now and hasn't failed me once.
I think zip-ties are nylon, which are more tolerant to heat than regular plastic. Eventually the zip-ties will become brittle though, so you may want to bolt-in that base. :-)

js.
Old 02-28-2008, 08:52 AM
JK Newbie

I have a speaker on my other truck that is hooked up to my siren and there are very slim and is made of steel and it's bolted right onto the frame. I would have to put the JK on a lift to see where exactly on the frame I would put it on. The speaker is a little pricey but it is pushing out 100 watts.
Old 02-28-2008, 09:19 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by GreekBeast
I have a speaker on my other truck that is hooked up to my siren and there are very slim and is made of steel and it's bolted right onto the frame. I would have to put the JK on a lift to see where exactly on the frame I would put it on. The speaker is a little pricey but it is pushing out 100 watts.
What a tease... No manufacturer, no model, no picture. C'mon man, don't leave us hangin'!

:-)
js.
Old 02-28-2008, 05:22 PM
JK Newbie

Sorry guys I don't have pictures of the old truck and I promise I'll take the pictures of it when I install it on the Jeep but the siren is a SHO-Me 100 watt I have a picture of just the siren right here retail value of $150.00
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	swps_1992_21616920.gif
Views:	58
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	6575  
Old 04-09-2008, 02:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i ended up picking up a cobra 19 cb radio from walmart (just happened to see it and said what the hell) now i just need to install it and find a horn for the pa system and install that too. anyone got a link for a good horn??

Quick Reply: cb with pa system??