Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

MyGIG v9.807 RER/REW/REP Software update

Old 09-23-2008, 06:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by poppakristof
I just hooked up the $20 mic and the system worked great for two times now it says "uconnect not equiped". I will try the engineering menu and see what happens. If that doesn't work, I'll pull the fuses to reset.

UPDATE: I went to the engineering menu and enabled JK/HF. That did the trick. Thanks!
Also, iPhone 3G with 2.1 software works great. I just wish I knew how to have the myGig NOT include my contacts from my phone.
I find it funny how Jeep went so far as to hard code the software so the myGig Wranglers do not have the uconnect working.
Why would you NOT want the contacts? Also, it was a request, since certain buyers would be constantly taking it in for warranty work, "they can't hear me on the cell phone"
"Put the top up you idiot" (But dealers aren't allowed to say that)
Old 10-20-2008, 03:59 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by hscrugby
Why would you NOT want the contacts? Also, it was a request, since certain buyers would be constantly taking it in for warranty work, "they can't hear me on the cell phone"
"Put the top up you idiot" (But dealers aren't allowed to say that)
Yeah, i wonder why you wouldnt want your contacts to be sent...
Old 06-28-2010, 06:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

iam using REP with nivigation.
wich software should i go with ???scince the REP last update was in March 2008 (9.303)
can i use 1.220 RER/REW/REP released in January 2009.
Old 06-28-2010, 09:04 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MarwanJeeper
iam using REP with nivigation.
wich software should i go with ???scince the REP last update was in March 2008 (9.303)
can i use 1.220 RER/REW/REP released in January 2009.
REP is a non-US MyGig I would say your running a great risk of creating a "Brick" by installing the 1.220 update.....it looks like the update is for US models only.
Old 06-29-2010, 06:51 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Offroadme
i have been updated to the 9.713 for a while now and i just got the cd in the mail from Chrysler they are a little late like always. a few months behind. good to know im going to go check out the site right now.
how did you get them to send you a cd. i gotta update mine i havent done it since i bought the jeep last yr.

does any of the updates fix cd names sometimes the radio dont show the name of the track or anything
Old 06-29-2010, 01:41 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Newest version 2.107 posted here...

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...date-RER-2.107

Quick Reply: MyGIG v9.807 RER/REW/REP Software update