Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Newcomdigi 52" 300watt LED Light Bar

Old 01-10-2014, 11:49 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JKduke86
Received my light bar today. I think I got one that is all 30 degree though (spot) because the end pieces of the reflectors are not textured looking like others I have seen on here. The listing clearly says it's a combo. I really do not want to deal with shipping this back and waiting for another. Has anybody else had this happen and what is it going to do for the light output?
I would hook it up and see how you like it before you try to send it back. LED bars aren't known for their extreme distance throw. I've seen the spot beams still have a very wide throw so you never know. It may be exactly what you're looking for.
Old 01-10-2014, 11:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Received my light bar today. I think I got one that is all 30 degree though (spot) because the end pieces of the reflectors are not textured looking like others I have seen on here. The listing clearly says it's a combo. I really do not want to deal with shipping this back and waiting for another. Has anybody else had this happen and what is it going to do for the light output?
Yours actually may be a combo beam, the reflectors might be different. Only way to find out is to try it and see if you like it.
Old 01-10-2014, 08:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

I ordered two several months apart. Reflectors are identical. I'd say U'll like them anyway. The diffusers make a huge difference but when ur comparing none to what u have I think you'll be very impressed regardless.
Old 01-11-2014, 05:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

I know a couple people have ordered the Rigid covers for these. Did we verify that they fit? I'm thinking I want to get the smoke covers.
Old 01-11-2014, 05:50 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ahfunaki
I know a couple people have ordered the Rigid covers for these. Did we verify that they fit? I'm thinking I want to get the smoke covers.
X2. I have a couple 20" bars I'd love to put smoked covers on if they'll fit.
Old 01-11-2014, 06:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

And if they do fit do I want the E/M series or SR series covers?
Old 01-11-2014, 06:20 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ahfunaki
And if they do fit do I want the E/M series or SR series covers?
E/M series is for double row light bars and the SR series is for single row bars.
Old 01-11-2014, 06:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Hack12
E/M series is for double row light bars and the SR series is for single row bars.
Haha wow, how did I not realize that when I was looking at them.

Thank you for the info!
Old 01-11-2014, 06:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JKJon
here you go.
I'm pretty sure the PSC and Rigid are exactly the same.

Its about even & definitely lower than the middle support of my soft top.

Thank you going to get one after I replace my compressor.
Old 01-12-2014, 06:38 AM
JK Newbie

If you have a light bar this is something you should most definitely do. Mine wasn't gonna fall or anything like that. But it was loose and made me worry those small weak bolts. The drawing isn't mine another guy posted it in this thread just stole it and implemented the idea. The light bar is mine. And let me tell you. This design is solid.

Sent from ⭕️IIIIIII⭕️

Quick Reply: Newcomdigi 52" 300watt LED Light Bar