Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

*Show ur Pics of ur JK towing

Old 10-23-2008, 05:49 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *Show ur Pics of ur JK towing

Can u please show me ur pics of ur jk towing... Thanks...
Old 10-23-2008, 06:09 PM
JK Freak

This is about 5,000 lbs of Maple and Ash firewood. Towed this load about 125 miles from logging roads to freeways, up and down grades in excess of 6%. No problems.

Old 10-23-2008, 07:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Here's mine not towing much weight the ski and trailer together weigh about 750 pounds max, but you wanted towing....

Old 10-23-2008, 10:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ Hey we almost look like twins haha

Actually, this is my Jeep, but the waverunner is my buddy's. We decided to go to lake hopatcong this past summer on a really nice hot day and decided to take the Jeep instead of his pathfinder. Trip was well worth it.
BTW, that thing is fast as hell. Supercharged.

Old 10-24-2008, 02:29 AM
JK Freak

Not a very good pic, taken with my cell phone. Towing my YJ.

A couple of old pics from last year.

Old 10-24-2008, 05:51 AM
JK Newbie

This is not mine I just saw it and took a pic

About 12,000 lbs

Last edited by Sethco; 10-24-2008 at 10:35 AM.
Old 10-24-2008, 06:05 AM
JK Newbie

Wow, is that a lawsuit waiting to happen, or what?? Not only is it seriously overweight, it's loaded obscenely incorrectly. Is this a joke? How far did you tow? On one hand, I'm glad the JK can pull a load like that, on the other, I'm scared you might do it again.
Old 10-24-2008, 06:50 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Sethco
About 12,000 lbs
That bobcat weights about 5200 lbs I believe. Hard to tell what is on the front of the trailer, but I doubt it is another 7000 lbs.
Old 10-24-2008, 06:52 AM
JK Newbie

The front of the trailer is loaded with concrete the bobcat is on the back of the trailer behind the axels. and the front is still heavier. This is not mine I saw it driving through the little town I live in and had to take a pic because no one would beleive me. They were heading back to Houston which is about 90 miles away. They stoped at a store and I told them that they are stupid for taking that chance but they were foreign exchange students from Mexico so I dont think they understood me, they just laughed

Last edited by Sethco; 10-24-2008 at 06:56 AM.
Old 10-24-2008, 07:01 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Sethco
The front of the trailer is loaded with concrete the bobcat is on the back of the trailer behind the axels. and the front is still heavier. This is not mine I saw it driving through the little town I live in and had to take a pic because no one would beleive me. They were heading back to Houston which is about 90 miles away. They stoped at a store and I told them that they are stupid for taking that chance but they were foreign exchange students from Mexico so I dont think they understood me, they just laughed
Agreed, they are stupid. Those are probably 3,000 lb axes, so the trailer would not be rated for much more than the bobcat. I'm fairly certain there was not 7,000 lbs of concrete in the front of the trailer. You can tell most of the weight is on the back of the trailer, and honostly I don't think the trailer would handle that kind of weight and the Jeep would certainly not pull that kind of weight for very long.

Quick Reply: *Show ur Pics of ur JK towing