Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Expedition Modded Jeeps - Let's see 'em!!

Old 07-16-2014, 11:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rodi
For those of you with the Teraflex hinge, would any of you have interest in a replacement accessory mount that can hold 12-gallons of gas, hi lift, shovel, maxtraxx, etc...?
Working on designing something to bring to market.
Yes! I have been thinking of the vector exo rack.
Old 07-16-2014, 03:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Good to hear. When I've got something to show, I'll share.
Old 07-17-2014, 12:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Howdy from Sweden

I was out on a campingtrip and I am still very happy with my Front Runner interior rack

Old 07-17-2014, 09:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Black2013JK
What do you think about your ARB front bumper? I was pretty set on the JCR Vanguard but have been thinking more and more about going ARB front and rear. I know there are two versions of the full width ARB, why did you pick the one you did? Thanks.
I have a ARB front bumper and the only complaint I have about it is that my tires hit before full flex...... I am running a 4-5" short arm coilover lift on 37's.
Old 07-18-2014, 12:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

A stock Wrangler unlimited drives through Africa, 24000km and had no problems

See the movie here

Video - lostinhdr

Homepage

www.lostinhdr.com
Old 07-18-2014, 01:08 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by Omar Brannstrom
A stock Wrangler unlimited drives through Africa, 24000km and had no problems

See the movie here

Video - lostinhdr

Homepage

www.lostinhdr.com
Awesome! Also love the music; that's like what I listen to. I find I enjoy music much more since I started boycotting RIAA artists played over radio stations over a decade ago and found my own way with music.

Last edited by Mark Doiron; 07-18-2014 at 01:10 AM.
Old 07-18-2014, 04:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Omar Brannstrom
A stock Wrangler unlimited drives through Africa, 24000km and had no problems See the movie here Video - lostinhdr Homepage www.lostinhdr.com
Thanks for sharing! That was amazing!
Old 07-18-2014, 05:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Well as my new trailer still isn't quite ready yet... and I didn't want to waste more time (should hopefully be ready next week), I decided that I'm going to leave this morning to Alaska. But as I'll be sleeping in the back of my JKU for the first few nights (4-5?), I would need some sort of bug screens to allow for ventilation. Last time I did this, while comfy, the sun would come out around 8am and with the black roof, it would get hot very fast - and I was getting up whether I wanted to or not. Well now I can open the windows some, and keep it cooler... I have some magnets for the bottom and the sides just in case the glue separates. If I had more time I would have had someone sew them together... but for a rush job, these should work great.

Old 07-18-2014, 05:02 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Originally Posted by Septu
Well as my new trailer still isn't quite ready yet... and I didn't want to waste more time (should hopefully be ready next week), I decided that I'm going to leave this morning to Alaska. But as I'll be sleeping in the back of my JKU for the first few nights (4-5?), I would need some sort of bug screens to allow for ventilation. Last time I did this, while comfy, the sun would come out around 8am and with the black roof, it would get hot very fast - and I was getting up whether I wanted to or not. Well now I can open the windows some, and keep it cooler... I have some magnets for the bottom and the sides just in case the glue separates. If I had more time I would have had someone sew them together... but for a rush job, these should work great.

Interesting idea; be sure to let us know how it works. Safe travels and bring back plenty of pics!
Old 07-18-2014, 05:55 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Someone buy these and let us know how they work. LOL. Seriously, I have a very big WABDR trip ramping up for next year and if these really work at tens of miles range, they'd be hugely useful. I suspect reality is not much better than CB radios, but would love to be wrong.

http://www.outsideonline.com/outdoor...n=facebookpost

Last edited by Mark Doiron; 07-18-2014 at 05:58 AM.

Quick Reply: Expedition Modded Jeeps - Let's see 'em!!