Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

IPF lights

Old 04-27-2011, 05:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the IPF Blue. No comparison to stock.

Old 04-27-2011, 06:09 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by TheDoubleD
Wow. Did you feel out of place?
Old 04-27-2011, 07:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
Haha. Wtf!!!
Old 04-27-2011, 08:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

A little off topic, have you guys had trouble with the adaptor harness that came with the kit? I'd gone through 3 of them, all on the driver side. The last one only lasted a week. Seems to be problems on the H13 side.
Old 04-27-2011, 11:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
It was the easter run up at Rausch Creek PA. For the FJ groups it is the largest run of the year in the Northeast. I think they had 90+ FJ's. My sister and her boyfriend have an FJ and it was first time wheeling. FJ's had several good green runs.

I did not feel out of place but did get some good comments on the Jeep. Overall it was a good green run 'fog made it interesting':

Pic of FJ's from another thread:

Old 04-27-2011, 01:09 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by DCJEEP
For some stupid reason my ipf lights keep burning bulbs. I've been through two on my pass side in a couple weeks. Wtf.
I burn threw 2 bulbs in the last 2 months and I think it may have to do with the touchy harness adaptor if any bump it turns the bulbs off or on.
I just hardwired the damn IPF lights now.

Originally Posted by DTJK
A little off topic, have you guys had trouble with the adaptor harness that came with the kit? I'd gone through 3 of them, all on the driver side. The last one only lasted a week. Seems to be problems on the H13 side.

Yep....finally had enough of taking my #'ing grill off after hitting a few hard bumps my passenger side light would shut-off. the adaptor harness was very touchy...if it moved slightly...poof the light would shutoff.......Finally decided to snip the stock harness and hardwired the damn IPF lights in and no issues for the pass month!

Last edited by RevyJKU08; 04-27-2011 at 01:11 PM.
Old 04-27-2011, 03:10 PM
JK Newbie

I have the IPF "white" lights. It is an improvement from stock for sure. I would have gone "blue" but I don't like that look.
Old 04-27-2011, 04:56 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by TripleJeep_99
I burn threw 2 bulbs in the last 2 months and I think it may have to do with the touchy harness adaptor if any bump it turns the bulbs off or on.
I just hardwired the damn IPF lights now.

Yep....finally had enough of taking my #'ing grill off after hitting a few hard bumps my passenger side light would shut-off. the adaptor harness was very touchy...if it moved slightly...poof the light would shutoff.......Finally decided to snip the stock harness and hardwired the damn IPF lights in and no issues for the pass month!
I have the same problem with mine. They're both out right now. Must be a BC thing.haha
Old 04-27-2011, 05:31 PM
JK Newbie

Default What is model of silverstar replacement bulbs?

How much too? Can iget at auto zone? I have 2year old kit and have never cared for the blue, glad north ridge is offering in white now,blue is way too ricerish
Old 04-27-2011, 08:22 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by mntgoat
I want to order a set of the ipf headlights but can't decide on the white light or blue. Anyone got any picuters of what they look like?
I ran the blue for a while because white wasn't offered when I bought the kit from northridge. I recently swapped them out for a set of Narva Range Finder Pros (based on a few posts by a member named HillDweller). The blue light looked brighter when looking at the jeep, but i didn't think it provided enough light while driving. The IPF housing is a big improvement over stock and when combined with my range finders it's a real nice upgrade.

Quick Reply: IPF lights