Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My 2012 Triple White JK Unlimited Rubicon build

Old 03-31-2012, 09:27 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man this build is going to be sick!
Old 03-31-2012, 02:37 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JKashat
AEV F1 Leather, I love it!!!
Those seats are SWEET!
Old 03-31-2012, 06:41 PM
JK Newbie

Very cool bro. It's like I'm watching my own being done! Haha
Thanks for giving me the option to view some ideas that I've been wishing to see done! Love the front bumper build! Awesome
Old 03-31-2012, 06:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

As a fellow Dark Charcoal owner you hopefully made someone else happy letting them have your previous rig, the Charcoal is a rarity. That said, it's build lists as long as yours that make threads on this board very interesting. There's so much stuff you're adding I'm sure a lot of people are going to be able to see one or more items that they've been either thinking about getting or didn't know existed. So keep on posting updates, and as all this stuff gets installed, keep posting PICS! Congrats man.
Old 03-31-2012, 06:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Redman333
This has got to be the most ignorant thing I have seen all day. Wow i don't have a whole lot of money but I would never go as far as saying someone that has done better financially than me is not using their money properly. I tell you what you tell us all what you buy all year and make and then we will all decide here collectively if your using your money correctly.
Haha that made my day, thanks man
Old 03-31-2012, 09:36 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by lulu2533
Those seats are SWEET!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by CaptKrunchBls
Very cool bro. It's like I'm watching my own being done! Haha
Thanks for giving me the option to view some ideas that I've been wishing to see done! Love the front bumper build! Awesome
Glad to help. There's just so much out there for the JK. Yeah, I think my neighbors Rig turned out nice. The hoop less bumper is not for everyone but I think with the 20" SR-Series it looks perfect together. And, that WARN tucked back there is nice too.

Originally Posted by ntropy
As a fellow Dark Charcoal owner you hopefully made someone else happy letting them have your previous rig, the Charcoal is a rarity. That said, it's build lists as long as yours that make threads on this board very interesting. There's so much stuff you're adding I'm sure a lot of people are going to be able to see one or more items that they've been either thinking about getting or didn't know existed. So keep on posting updates, and as all this stuff gets installed, keep posting PICS! Congrats man.
I really did love the Dk. Charcoal Pearl, but at the end of the day I wanted the new interior, Engine and Trans. I will miss it and the new owner is very happy. I figured since my previous JK was dark, I'd go light this time. I was torn between White and Silver. Then, I saw the WInter Chill but wasn't available for order on a Rubicon as of February 1st. Something about the all Bright White caught my eye every time I saw one on the road (usually a Sahara), plus it was a new color for 2011, replacing the Stone White. I will definitely be keeping up with this Thread, there's so much still to do. I will try and take as many pics as possible, but sometimes it's hard when you're having difficulties and frustrations during the build. And thanks!

Originally Posted by Smith08jk
Haha that made my day, thanks man
Did I miss something???
Old 03-31-2012, 09:40 PM
JK Freak

Update:

Got the rear bumper, tire carrier and gas tank mostly done. As far as the rear end goes, I still have to get some Shrink Wrap Tubing to do the CHMSL, plumb the Water Tanks, and Install the Mud Flaps. Oh yeah, and mount and wire the Rigid Dually D2's on the Tire Carrier and mount the Firestik. I feel like I'm never gonna see the light at the end of the tunnel, and be near completion.
Old 04-01-2012, 05:33 PM
JK Junkie

Build is looking great! The bumper and winch look really sick
Old 04-01-2012, 05:34 PM
JK Freak

Looking good. Can't wait to see it all finished up.
Old 04-01-2012, 08:32 PM
JK Freak

Had the windows tinted on Saturday. 15% on the Front Doors and 35% on the Windshield.

Tonights progress: Back bumper completely done, except for 1 AEV Mud Guard (getting Grade 8 Bolts, lol). Rigid Dually D2's (Diffused) mounted but not yet wired up. ANd, still need to install the Firestik.

Last edited by JKashat; 04-01-2012 at 08:37 PM.

Quick Reply: My 2012 Triple White JK Unlimited Rubicon build