Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My 2012 Triple White JK Unlimited Rubicon build

Old 03-15-2012, 11:52 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by llind
Very nice! I'm happy for you.
Thanks!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?im5zzv
Old 03-19-2012, 02:52 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any updates?
Old 03-19-2012, 07:13 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jason0341
Any updates?
My Rigid Industry lighting arrived.

I put on the "Storm Trooper" decals, one on each side Cowl, and one on the rear (under the Passenger Side Tail Light).

I picked up a used set of the Black IPCW Crystal Eyes LED tails lights the matching LED 3rd Break Light. I removed the Pilot Automotive LED Tail Lights that I had and installed the IPCW's. I like them better. They have more LED's on them and match up pretty well with the JW Speaker Head Lights and Fog Lights. I have to get longer screws so for the Mopar Tail Light Guards. I'm gonna sell the Pilot's to my neighbor. Once the AEV Rear Bumper and Tire Carrier arrive, I'll be removing the IPCW 3rd Brake Light and installing the AEV CHMSL. My neighbor will probably take that from me too.

I tried to install the Tuffy Under Seat Security Drawer but quickly realized that the 2012's (and probably the 2011's) have a new "Bracket" under the seat that interferes with the Tuffy. So, I'm selling that to my neighbor too, lol.

I removed the Front Grill again to install the Resistors that came with the Go Recon LED Turn Signals (forgot to install them originally). I wired them up no problem, but had a hard time figuring out how/where to mount them. I temporarily used 3M 2-Way Foam Tape and put the grill back on. I don't like how stretched the Resistor wire look (on one side) so I'm gonna end up taking it all apart again, extending the wires and actually remounting them (with either screws or epoxy). The fast blink and "Bulb Out" on the information screen went away.

I still need to install the Poison Spyder EVAP Skid Plate.

I'm gonna stop by the local Detail Shop/Window Tinter this week to hopefully get he front windows tinted. I'm planning on matching the Front Side Windows to the Rear Door Windows (either 15 or 20%), and am considering also having the Windshield done (light).

AEV has all my stuff in stock and ready, with the exception of the "Euro" Front Bumper. Once it arrives I'm picking up everything and get started.

I also ordered the AEV F1 Leather (in Black with Silver Stitching), which should arrive this week. That will be installed through AEV. I requested the OEM Cloth back. I'll either keep the OEM cloth (for backup) or sell it (once I can figure out what it's worth.

That's about it, for now.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:39 PM
JK Freak

Installed the Resistors to the Go Recon Front LED Turn Signals the other day. Fixed the Fast Blink/Bulb Out Indicator on the Drivers Side, but the Passenger still gives me intermitent problems.

Installed the Poison Spyder EVAP Skid today. Removing the OEM Evap Canister and Skid was easy enough but I broke a clip. The install of the Poison Spider was (IMO) was a pain in the ass, partially because the instructions weren't specific for the 2012 and partly because the front drivers side bolt. It is very stout as I used it to jack up the rear of my JK (just a bit) after the install, just to try it. Impressive!
Old 03-26-2012, 08:47 AM
JK Freak

Mike @ AEV Called me. Most of my parts have arrived. I decided to switch to the AEV Premium Bumper instead of the "Hoopless" Bumper. I'm picking up everything except for the High Steer Kit, Geometry Correction Brackets, and Rear Slider Skid today. Can't wait to get started on installing the Front Bumper so I can get my WARN 9.5cti-s and Rigid Industries 20" SR-Series Light on my Rig!!!

:bounce::bounce::bounce:
Old 03-26-2012, 03:09 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 97jeeperdrummer
Its up to you, but that Tuffy can be installed.. The seat bracket thats in the way is bolted on with two torx screws.. I routed the wires over the Tuffy and have no problem in my 11..
I realized that AFTER I gave it to my neighbor, lol. Thanks though!
Old 03-26-2012, 03:15 PM
JK Freak

Any new pictures, or are you waiting until after all of the AEV stuff gets installed?
Old 03-26-2012, 04:04 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by toxicity_27
Any new pictures, or are you waiting until after all of the AEV stuff gets installed?
Nothing new to show except for some switches from a company I cannot mention and a bunch of aev boxes, lol. Pics to follow each step of progress. Thanks!
Old 03-27-2012, 07:59 PM
JK Freak

Some progress made but I'm tired, I'll update tomorrow with pics. Let's just say I'm a great neighbor who puts others, errr, other jeeps, before himself...

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?gv5dk4
Old 03-30-2012, 04:29 PM
JK Freak

Ended up not getting the aev hoopless bumper and going with the aev premium bumper instead. Sold the rigid 20" sr series to my neighbor and installed it on his aev hoopless bumper along with a warn 9.5cti-s on his '09 black jku Sahara. Installed my aev premium bumper along with a warn 9.5cti-s the other day. Got my aev f1 leather installed yesterday, black with silver stitching/piping. It looks so nice, i love it. Ordered a 20" rigid e series today from Jason @ rebel Offroad. He gave me a great deal an located one for me quick, no 4 week+ wait for me!!! He's the man. Thanks again Jason. Pics coming soon

Quick Reply: My 2012 Triple White JK Unlimited Rubicon build