Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My 2012 Triple White JK Unlimited Rubicon build

Old 05-06-2012, 09:02 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very nice!!
Old 05-06-2012, 09:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just awesome!!!

That is one bad ass looking Jeep!! Love the storm trooper theme as well! I've been creeping your thread for a while now.

Sorry if you've answered this already, but your thread is getting a bit long and I can't remember if I saw it or not, but what make and model are those LED tail lights you have, as well as the switch cluster you have above your rear view mirror, and how does it attach? And one last question, what are the make and model of your turn signal markers that are dark now instead of yellow?

I'd eventually like to get better lights on my JKU, but as of now money isn't coming fast enough.

What are you going to do now that it looks like you are finished?? I vote a camper trailer to go along with your same theme.
Old 05-06-2012, 10:18 PM
JK Junkie

Absolutely beautiful.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:41 AM
JK Freak

Thanks!

Originally Posted by jason0341
Very nice!!
Thanks!
The led tail lights are from In Pro Car Wear (IPCW).
Forum rules don't allow me to mention the switch cluster brand.
I'm not sure if I will get in trouble for the pics of the them.
I will take them down later today, pain in but on an iPad.
My turn signals and side markers are from go recon.
Great looking but pricey, flimsy and not the best customer service.
Once this is "done" I'll probably get back on some home renovations.
But, come on, is a jeep EVER DONE? Lol

Originally Posted by mrEman81
That is one bad ass looking Jeep!! Love the storm trooper theme as well! I've been creeping your thread for a while now.

Sorry if you've answered this already, but your thread is getting a bit long and I can't remember if I saw it or not, but what make and model are those LED tail lights you have, as well as the switch cluster you have above your rear view mirror, and how does it attach? And one last question, what are the make and model of your turn signal markers that are dark now instead of yellow?

I'd eventually like to get better lights on my JKU, but as of now money isn't coming fast enough.

What are you going to do now that it looks like you are finished?? I vote a camper trailer to go along with your same theme.
Thanks, I really appreciate it!!!

Originally Posted by Delux2769
Absolutely beautiful.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:47 AM
JK Freak

I think I'm gonna drive over today to AEV's Wixom, MI location (local to me) and pick up the High Jack/Pull Pal Mount along with the High Jack and Pull Pal. Then, I really will have everything AEV makes for the JK, except for the Rear Crush Corners and a HEMI, for now.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:06 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by JKashat
I think I'm gonna drive over today to AEV's Wixom, MI location (local to me) and pick up the High Jack/Pull Pal Mount along with the High Jack and Pull Pal. Then, I really will have everything AEV makes for the JK, except for the Rear Crush Corners and a HEMI, for now.
Don't forget the decals. I'm sure if you talk to a higher up guy, they might be more inclined to let you have it even though their shop didn't do the install.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:49 AM
JK Newbie

Absolutely Redonkulous Jeep
Old 05-07-2012, 12:44 PM
JK Freak

I picked up the Hi-Lift Jack and the AEV Mount. I decided to pass on the Pull-Pal.

I've tried on numerous occasions to get the decals. It's because Jeff Clark, a former Saleen employee. He's a good guy. He is working hard at Branding AEV more like Saleen through Kelly Blue Book and NADA. That's the reason for the Serial Numbers on the AEV Built Jeeps, and the exclusive AEV Decals and badging. I've even heard him refer to non-AEV built Jeeps w/ AEV parts as "AEV Clones", lol.

Originally Posted by Delux2769
Don't forget the decals. I'm sure if you talk to a higher up guy, they might be more inclined to let you have it even though their shop didn't do the install.
Thanks!
Originally Posted by Shalvey
Absolutely Redonkulous Jeep
Old 05-07-2012, 03:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

WOW what a great looking jeep. Love the triple white and the Storm Trooper theme. Just read through the entire thread and will be checking in from time to time. Great mods. Enjoy it!!

Last edited by TeamFaust; 05-21-2012 at 09:56 AM.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:37 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by TeamFaust
WOW what a great looking jeep. Love the triple white and the Stormtrooper theme. Just read through the entire threah and will be checking in from time to time. Great mods. Enjoy it!!
Thanks! I appreciate it. I'll get back to actually taking pics while doing some work as opposed to just taking some pictures afterwards.

Quick Reply: My 2012 Triple White JK Unlimited Rubicon build