Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My 2012 Triple White JK Unlimited Rubicon build

Old 04-09-2012, 05:59 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jason0341
Sweeeeeet!
Originally Posted by red2010rubi
Your JK is getting sicker everyday
Thanks guys! I really appreciate it.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:01 PM
JK Newbie

Very Nice!!
Old 04-09-2012, 06:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JKashat
Mounted up the Black AEV Pintlers and BFG A/T's, and got the JW Speaker LED Fog Lights installed with the Nemesis Brakets. I redid both the JW and Jeep harness with Delphi Weatherpack Plugs. The AEV lift and other suspension/steering components will go on this weekend. Hopefully, I'll get the AEV Heat Reduction Hood fitted and painted next week. Here are some pics...

Wow, that is a really nice looking rig. Does the window tint on the windshield make it hard to see though!? I guess the upgraded headlights probably help with that! Sweet either way!
Old 04-09-2012, 06:45 PM
JK Freak

Looking good!
Old 04-09-2012, 06:48 PM
JK Newbie

Sick, looks awesome
Old 04-09-2012, 06:58 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Extremehabit
Wow, that is a really nice looking rig. Does the window tint on the windshield make it hard to see though!? I guess the upgraded headlights probably help with that! Sweet either way!
Thanks! No visibility issues at all. The headlights I'm sure make a difference, but I didn't really notice anything.

Originally Posted by toxicity_27
Looking good!
Originally Posted by Mid Life Crisis
Sick, looks awesome
Thanks guys!
Old 04-10-2012, 05:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'm sure this is in here somewhere but this thread is getting long! How much window tint do you have on your rig?
Old 04-10-2012, 07:11 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by stewartkaye2
I'm sure this is in here somewhere but this thread is getting long! How much window tint do you have on your rig?
15% on the Front Drivers & Passengers Doors, and 35% on the windshield.
Old 04-11-2012, 07:46 PM
JK Freak

Got the Mag-Lite mounting brackets mounted up to the side of the drivers seat. Didn't get the holes drilled perfectly straight but I made the holes a little oversized so there was enough play to get the brackets straight. Went with a 3 Cell LED Mag-Lite. Happy with it. Had to raise the seat up just a bit for the side stitching of the seat to completely clear the Mag-Lite mounting bracket to prevent slight rubbing that may have eventually wore the side of the AEV F1 leather (vinyl side).

Also, fixed the fast blinking on the passenger side front Go Recon LED turn signal. The instructions for the relay tell you to mount the relay and connect it to the positive and negative wire on each side but this caused one side (passenger side) to still blink fast. I contacted Go Recon and they told me to (on one side) disconnect the wire off the ground wire and ground it to the vehicle chassis. I did that and all good!

Going to put the soft top back on possibly tomorrow, and at the same time install the Bestop Quick Release Bow Knuckles, another item the Jeep should have come with from the factory.

I ordered a shorter Firestik CB antenna (2 footer) and SS Spring. I'm not using the Cool Tech LLC Ultra Mount. Instead, I'm using the post on the top of the AEV Tire Carrier. I also have a quick disconnect so I can remove the CB Antenna when not needed.

I need to drop off the AEV Heat Reduction Hood to the body shop for paint and installation. I'll do that before Friday so it can get done while I'm out of town next week. Can't wait!

Lastly, I'm gonna sell my AEV Snorkel (2007-2011 version) and wait for AEV to eventually release the 2012-up version. If anyone is interested, PM me. It's brand new, never installed.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:26 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JKashat
Some driveway shots...

Next step in the mods: Smart Fab door kit Front & Rear
Driver's side finished so far...

(upside down?)
I'm not sure if I missed it somewhere but can you still easily remove the doors with these.

Quick Reply: My 2012 Triple White JK Unlimited Rubicon build