Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My 2012 Triple White JK Unlimited Rubicon build

Old 04-12-2012, 07:34 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Redman333
I'm not sure if I missed it somewhere but can you still easily remove the doors with these.
Yes, just requires two more screws per door (on the body side if the mechanism).
Old 04-12-2012, 07:38 AM
JK Freak

The "Engine" light popped on my dash this morning for no reason. Forgot the key/ingition sequence to check the code. Wonder what it could be...

I also dropped off the AEV Heat Reduction Hood and BDF Rigid Windshield Light Brackets off to the body shope for paint today. I'll be dropping off the Jeep tomorrow so they can fit the hood before paint. It'll all be ready by the time I get home from my 8 day trip. Nice.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JKashat
The "Engine" light popped on my dash this morning for no reason. Forgot the key/ingition sequence to check the code. Wonder what it could be...

I also dropped off the AEV Heat Reduction Hood and BDF Rigid Windshield Light Brackets off to the body shope for paint today. I'll be dropping off the Jeep tomorrow so they can fit the hood before paint. It'll all be ready by the time I get home from my 8 day trip. Nice.
Things are looking good. The CEL (Check Engine Light) could be from many different things, mine came on after I tried installing an illfitting cai & went off w/in a few miles, I've recently been installing wiring harnesses & lights w/no CEL... It could be something as simple as a lose gas cap. Does the Procal reset the CEL? (I haven't tried.)
Old 04-12-2012, 10:59 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Mopar2Ya
Things are looking good. The CEL (Check Engine Light) could be from many different things, mine came on after I tried installing an illfitting cai & went off w/in a few miles, I've recently been installing wiring harnesses & lights w/no CEL... It could be something as simple as a lose gas cap. Does the Procal reset the CEL? (I haven't tried.)
I actually had the CEL and Tire light on because I installed the wheels/tires before the lift. Once I installed the lift and set the ProCal the CEL and Tire light went away. I had bulb out indicator/fast bling when I hit my Right Turn signal because of the Go Recon LED resistor wasn't properly grounded. I fixed that and no lights. Two days later, the Engine light came on. Hopefully, it's just a loose gas cap, lol. The ProCal is supposed to be able to reset codes from what I understand. We'll see...
Old 04-12-2012, 12:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have voiced my opinion to many people about the color matched hardtop, and I usually don't go for it. But this is SICK man!!! Its a great looking jeep. I WILL be ordering those bumpers now because of you. My wallet hates you but I thank you profusely for sharing this awesome jeep with us.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:31 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Gekicker08
I have voiced my opinion to many people about the color matched hardtop, and I usually don't go for it. But this is SICK man!!! Its a great looking jeep. I WILL be ordering those bumpers now because of you. My wallet hates you but I thank you profusely for sharing this awesome jeep with us.
Thanks! It's coming together. I love the AEV front bumper. It's the best looking IMHO. LOL, I've bought it twice! (My 2010 and now my 2012). I like all the functionality of the rear bumper/tire carrier, but it's not the best looking IMO.

I used my ProCal to clear out a CEL today and mounted up my 20" Rigid E-Series. I had to use the longer SR-Series L Brackets, but still need to space it up some. It's basically resting on the Warn winch right now and angled too low.

Dropping of my Jeep at the body shop to fit up and paint the AEV hood and also paint the BDF Rigid Windshield Mounts.

After that I just need to wire up the lights and the CB and button up a couple things and I'll be "done" for a while, lol... Yeah, right!
Old 04-13-2012, 02:45 PM
JK Freak

I got the 20" rigid e series mounted up and connected to the ****. Also, I dropped it off to the body shop to fit and paint the aev hood and paint the bdf rigid windshield mounts. It'll be ready for me when on the 23rd when I get back into town.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?of45qh
Old 04-13-2012, 07:23 PM
JK Freak

Couple shots of the front end done (except for the AEV hood).
Unless, I find a better way to mound the Rigid 20" E-Series...

Last edited by JKashat; 04-13-2012 at 07:28 PM.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:19 PM
JK Freak

Got a call from the body shop, my hood is fitted, painted and installed. They were installing the rubicon stickers and detailing it. It'll be ready by the time I get home from my trip.
Old 04-19-2012, 07:08 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JKashat
Got a call from the body shop, my hood is fitted, painted and installed. They were installing the rubicon stickers and detailing it. It'll be ready by the time I get home from my trip.
lets see some pics!

Quick Reply: My 2012 Triple White JK Unlimited Rubicon build