Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Reveal The Rubicons!

Old 08-20-2008, 03:31 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Reveal The Rubicons!

Im looking to order a new rubicon here in the next month or so, so i thought it would be a kool idea to get some pics of stock Rubicons in action of all colors =D I cant really decide what color i want and on top of that i havent seen to many stock rubicons in action anyway so show me what you can do/have done!!! I need the pics!

Ill start it out with a basic white rubi

Now show me yours!!
Old 08-20-2008, 03:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Old pic

Newer pic

Old 08-20-2008, 03:40 PM
JK Freak

Thats EXACTLY what im looking for. Awesome! thanks man!! and keep em coming
Old 08-20-2008, 04:47 PM
JK Freak

*cough* Keep em comin *Cough*
Old 08-20-2008, 04:54 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

here's some of mine

Old 08-20-2008, 04:58 PM
JK Freak

very nice! Thats actually, as of now, the exact set up im planning on ordering, still not 100% though.

What would you say the most limiting factor is of the stock rubicons? I guess a better way to say it would be to juts ask, when it comes to performance, what would the the first thing that should be upgraded on the ruby?

and thanks for the pics! Keep em coming!
Old 08-20-2008, 06:09 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by .:eMETAL:.
If its white you're looking for... I know of one for sale!
Punta Gorda, FL at Palm Auto Mall...

I love the white! My second choice color
im like 90% sure i want white... i absolutely love the white. But how much is that going for? I was gonna order a 09 fully loaded from the factory just because around here i have only seen 1 rubicon at the dealer near me since they came out. They just never have them and i have only seen maybe 4 in my life around here :P

anyway do you have any idea what that white one is going for and what it has in it?

Trending Topics

Old 08-20-2008, 06:21 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

How 'bout this? (Note that it is fresh off the lot - I had not registered it yet, so no plates.)

Old 08-20-2008, 06:23 PM
JK Freak

i swear hitmoney its like every time i see a pic of your jeep i just gawk...its like my jeep but bigger and badder in every way :P such a beast!!

But heres a question. Since you are a fellow black jeep owner... if you could do it again would you still get black? I love my black jeep but im just thinking thats not the best bet for next time... being i live in florida, and the trails here have been known to take some paint off lol. Im thinking black just isnt such a great choice down here maybe... would you get black again? or rethink it possibly?

Thanks for the pics man, extremely clear to
Old 08-20-2008, 06:25 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by SiliconTi
How 'bout this? (Note that it is fresh off the lot - I had not registered it yet, so no plates.)

i love the jeep green but i dont think that could ever be a color i could get, since im new to the hobby and all it seems like most people who get the traditional green are like hobby "vets" lol i would feel like a poser :P i gotta get some more game time in :P But the rescue green is still a choice. But then again who knows... im so indecisive ill probably end up getting the dark green you never know with me lol.

Quick Reply: Reveal The Rubicons!