Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.
View Poll Results: Which Trail Patrol decal do you like best?
#1, Trail Patrol Star
10.13%
#2, USTP Rescue & Recover
15.19%
#3, USTP Trail Rated
3.80%
#4, USTP Jeep R&R
22.78%
#5, TP R&R 1941
25.32%
#6, USTP Jeep 1941
7.59%
#7, TP Motto 1941
6.33%
#8, Jeep Star
8.86%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

"TRAIL PATROL" decals POLL

Old 11-23-2010, 08:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Please vote and help me decide!

I've updated a few of the designs and added a poll to help choose which to go with, these are the final 8. The BLACK will be vinyl, the WHITE will be body color, in my case dark charcoal vinyl with black body.

I'm looking at these being approx 6-7" tall by whatever the porportinal width is and will go over on the fender in the area where a Saraha logo would be.

This is an opinion poll only, I am not currently selling these. If there is enough interest in them, and I can figure the logistics out, I will discuss with the mods to find out what I need to do to make them available to you guys also.

The original thread can be found:
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...-quot-Graphics

Last edited by Cedo Nulli; 11-23-2010 at 09:00 PM.
Old 11-23-2010, 09:08 PM
JK Jedi

As noted by JeepCacher in the other thread,

Originally Posted by JeepCacher;
Hey guys....this is an opinion thread..not a for sale thread.

Just a reminder from the Forum FAQ:

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/faq....faq_soliciting
All of these offers to buy are going to result in the thread getting closed.

Last edited by Sharkey; 11-23-2010 at 09:11 PM.
Old 11-23-2010, 11:34 PM
JK Newbie

You might want to be careful about using some of the symbols, like the star. It can cause problems in certain jurisdictions with the LEO community. Wouldn't want to give anyone the impression that you have some kind of official authority.
Old 11-24-2010, 05:37 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Stretchman
You might want to be careful about using some of the symbols, like the star. It can cause problems in certain jurisdictions with the LEO community. Wouldn't want to give anyone the impression that you have some kind of official authority.
Not concerned with that. They'd have to stretch hard for charges. You can buy toy sheriff stars. it's all about representation, just can't pull people over and scream "trail patrol!"
Old 11-24-2010, 06:26 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Stretchman
Seeing the 1\* avatar, I'm guessing the OP is police? Anyway, like was stated I doubt any law is being broken by using any of those decals. If they were actual decals used by a police department, that would be a whole other can of worms.
Old 11-24-2010, 08:29 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Alien10
Being in the LEO community I highly doubt this would cause any issues. Now if you start trying to make some vehicle stops or anything of that nature, you will definitely have some problems.
I'm with ya brother...they'd have a lot more problems than a sticker on their rig. It would be funny to see one of those dudes jump out with an 'UNDERCOVER POLICE' shirt on.

Last edited by Cedo Nulli; 11-24-2010 at 08:34 AM.
Old 11-24-2010, 03:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

I was torn between #3 and #5. I ultimately chose 5 and after seeing the results so far, I can't believe #3 did not get more votes.
Old 11-24-2010, 04:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

#4, all others are too busy/cluttered

Quick Reply: "TRAIL PATROL" decals POLL