Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Trektop NX so sweet.

Old 02-05-2013, 11:50 AM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JusticeForAll
I ran this top last summer, when I was moving into our new house, some duct tape got stuck to the back window, and after pulling it off, my back window is messed up pretty bad.

Anybody know where I can buy just the rear window before next summer?
Would Goo Gone work on it?
Old 02-05-2013, 12:10 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Olive oil works even better than goo gone and may be less abrasive to the Trektop material.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:00 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm ordering one this week, my top is cracked and leaking so time for a new one I think.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:07 AM
JK Freak

Just got mine in ups just delivered. Can't wait to put it on does anybody know I'd I can run the smittybilt cargo netting with just the top of the nx on no windows 2 door like in safari mode of the top.
Old 02-12-2013, 05:25 AM
JK Newbie

I ordered mine from Extreme Terrain on Friday and it is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow! Just when the temps are suppose to drop?!?!?!
Old 02-16-2013, 06:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Can anyone comment on storing the rear and side windows in the jeep? I often leave the windows from my factory top rolled in a Bestop roll in the garage. But if I take a trip I just put the roll in the tailgate area. It is very compact. Can the windows on this top be stored in some sort of a roll? Even a few beach towels and a couple Velcro straps, which is what I used to do. Concerned that with the aluminum ribs it might be hard to take the windows along.
Old 02-16-2013, 06:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RedJupiter
Can anyone comment on storing the rear and side windows in the jeep? I often leave the windows from my factory top rolled in a Bestop roll in the garage. But if I take a trip I just put the roll in the tailgate area. It is very compact. Can the windows on this top be stored in some sort of a roll? Even a few beach towels and a couple Velcro straps, which is what I used to do. Concerned that with the aluminum ribs it might be hard to take the windows along.
The plastic reinforcements in the rear corners slide out that way you can roll it up. I use the Smittybilt soft top window storage bag for my purposes.
Old 02-20-2013, 04:42 AM
JK Newbie

Default who's got them in stock?

Ok this top just looks too sweet. I'm ready to pull the trigger, does anybody know who has them in stock right now and who has the best price?
Old 02-20-2013, 04:51 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Vonz
Ok this top just looks too sweet. I'm ready to pull the trigger, does anybody know who has them in stock right now and who has the best price?
Morris4x4 has them, and they offer a 10% discount to all military & law enforcement!
Old 02-20-2013, 05:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Hack12

Morris4x4 has them, and they offer a 10% discount to all military & law enforcement!
And shipping is free without having to ask.

Quick Reply: Trektop NX so sweet.