Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Trektop NX so sweet.

Old 02-20-2013, 05:05 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RedJupiter

And shipping is free without having to ask.
Usually they do an offer of anything over one hundred dollars qualifies for free shipping. You'll have to check their site to be sure.
Old 02-20-2013, 05:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Hack12

Usually they do an offer of anything over one hundred dollars qualifies for free shipping. You'll have to check their site to be sure.
I just happened to be looking at the same item on their site this morning and I noted shipping was free. To get free shipping on Quadratec you have to call and ask, or sometimes can get it by searching on google and clicking on the Quadratec link. I have shopped at Quadratec quite a bit and usually have to call. I just recently realized that Morris is not far from me, and although they are an e-retailer, I am tempted to start giving my business to the Florida company.
Old 02-20-2013, 05:33 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by RedJupiter

I just happened to be looking at the same item on their site this morning and I noted shipping was free. To get free shipping on Quadratec you have to call and ask, or sometimes can get it by searching on google and clicking on the Quadratec link. I have shopped at Quadratec quite a bit and usually have to call. I just recently realized that Morris is not far from me, and although they are an e-retailer, I am tempted to start giving my business to the Florida company.
They are awesome, I have had nothing but great experiences with Morris4x4, and Quadratec for that matter. I usually check Morris4x4 first due to their military & law enforcement discount though.
Old 02-20-2013, 05:33 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any of you guys know if you can get replacement parts?

Nevermind just found out

Last edited by Hammerstien; 02-20-2013 at 06:40 AM.
Old 02-20-2013, 09:04 AM
JK Newbie

Default Just got it!

I ordered the Trektop NX on Friday, it came in yesterday and i opened and checked all the parts. Got a great deal from JCWhitney with 15% off for Valentines day and free shipping. Can't wait to get it on the Jeep, might not have time until Saturday, but will get pictures up as soon as I do.
Old 02-20-2013, 03:48 PM
JK Newbie

thanks guys, too bad I missed that Valentines deal. Morris4x4 it is then! PS anyone want to buy an OEM 2dr soft top? (prolly not if you're looking at this thread)
Old 02-20-2013, 03:57 PM
JK Newbie

Tried to order it on Morris4x4 but it won't let me combine military discount with free shipping...
Old 02-20-2013, 04:04 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Vonz
Tried to order it on Morris4x4 but it won't let me combine military discount with free shipping...
Yeah, unless they are running a free shipping special, where you don't have to type in a discount code, you can't combine two codes. You may just have see which one gives better savings and go with that, or if you aren't in a rush, wait until they do another free shipping offer. They run them quite frequently.
Old 02-20-2013, 04:22 PM
JK Newbie

yeah I think I'm gonna call 4wheel online.com. Looks like a few people had bad luck with them but trektop nx is A LOT cheaper on there. Hoping they will do free shipping or discount.
Old 02-20-2013, 04:30 PM
JK Newbie

Ordered mine Monday from 4wd.com $599 (4 door) w/ free shipping, cant wait till we have some dry/warmer weather to throw it on.

Quick Reply: Trektop NX so sweet.