Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

2012 Jeep Order Status - 2

Old 05-24-2012, 09:53 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

GAH!! Customer service knows less than they ever have. Totally clueless. No idea on clear status, location or ETA. and apparently there are no supervisors available.
Old 05-25-2012, 06:02 AM
JK Super Freak

It apparently didn't ship again!!! So tired of no updates. CS is now saying it may ship on June 9th!!! Why?!!! No further information. So extremely frustrating.

Does anyone have a contact that may be able to at least tell me why my built Jeep is just sitting at the factory?
Old 05-25-2012, 06:48 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by arjeeper
It apparently didn't ship again!!! So tired of no updates. CS is now saying it may ship on June 9th!!! Why?!!! No further information. So extremely frustrating.

Does anyone have a contact that may be able to at least tell me why my built Jeep is just sitting at the factory?
PM me your VON and VIN.
Old 05-25-2012, 07:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by puddles

PM me your VON and VIN.
This is why I joined this forum. Good looking out.

Ps June 9th is my birthday! Hopefully it gets worked out before then
Old 05-25-2012, 08:23 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by clemons

This is why I joined this forum. Good looking out.

Ps June 9th is my birthday! Hopefully it gets worked out before then
Yes, that's a very gracious offer!
Old 05-25-2012, 08:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dang AR! You are a patient man. More so than I would be. I thought about a custom order before I found mine in Tulsa minus blk leather, figured I could install it later. After reading this thread I'm glad I didn't! Good luck
Old 05-25-2012, 12:54 PM
JK Freak

Useless, Useless, Useless customer service!!!! The last status update on my JKUR was 5/12. It is sitting in storage with no explanation. I've gone from impatient, to frustrated...now I'm just ticked off. This would be easier to take if they would give me a reasonable explanation. The just say the exact same thing everytime "possibly they are waiting for more vehicles to transport." BS! I've read of many JK owners on the West Coast waiting for their JK's, so I don't think that's an issue.
Old 05-25-2012, 02:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wendy.Jeepchick
Useless, Useless, Useless customer service!!!! The last status update on my JKUR was 5/12. It is sitting in storage with no explanation. I've gone from impatient, to frustrated...now I'm just ticked off. This would be easier to take if they would give me a reasonable explanation. The just say the exact same thing everytime "possibly they are waiting for more vehicles to transport." BS! I've read of many JK owners on the West Coast waiting for their JK's, so I don't think that's an issue.
I thought yours was bc of katskinz?
Old 05-25-2012, 02:58 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by clemons
I thought yours was bc of katskinz?
Yeah...me too. But now, no one can confirm that. It's like the information just disappeared. Now no one knows why, not even the dealer.
Old 05-25-2012, 03:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wendy.Jeepchick

Yeah...me too. But now, no one can confirm that. It's like the information just disappeared. Now no one knows why, not even the dealer.
Which is the factory's fault not customer care all they can do is read the screen. At least it has been built I'm sure it isn't sitting for no reason. Couldn't be waiting on the updated heads like what has been mentioned before? Best of luck to you, I would call back and maybe speak to someone else. The last rep I spoke with stated that their info updates on monday nights so tuesday would be the most accurate info

Quick Reply: 2012 Jeep Order Status - 2