Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

2012 Jeep Order Status - 2

Old 05-27-2012, 03:19 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well my window sticker shows up on the website now. Maybe it will ship before winter
Old 05-27-2012, 03:28 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JK_Smokeman
Well my window sticker shows up on the website now. Maybe it will ship before winter
My window sticker still doesn't show up.

I ordered a custom license plate for the Jeep, and amazingly the state beat Chrysler in production. The plate arrived Friday, but still no Jeep to put on.
Old 05-28-2012, 04:06 AM
JK Newbie

Default Dealer troubles.....

Ok, I'm pissed, I ordered my 2012 on May 15, I get a call almost 2 weeks later that the order was "rejected" and that I would have to order a 2013 unless they can find me what I need.

I ordered a Flame Red JKURubicon with AT, black top and flares and dual tops. Heated seats and remote start. 4.10 gears, cloth seats and a basic radio.

As soon as I get back in town I'm getting my 1000 deposit back and going to a different dealer. The guys at Stateline are morons that dont know their own system. Or they are full of shit and leading me around in circles because of their screwup.

2 questions,
Does anyone here really 100% know the order cutoff date for 2012s
Are the 2013s going to be offered in Flame Red?
Old 05-28-2012, 06:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by on the rocks
Ok, I'm pissed, I ordered my 2012 on May 15, I get a call almost 2 weeks later that the order was "rejected" and that I would have to order a 2013 unless they can find me what I need.

I ordered a Flame Red JKURubicon with AT, black top and flares and dual tops. Heated seats and remote start. 4.10 gears, cloth seats and a basic radio.

As soon as I get back in town I'm getting my 1000 deposit back and going to a different dealer. The guys at Stateline are morons that don't know their own system. Or they are full of shit and leading me around in circles because of their screwup.

2 questions,
Does anyone here really 100% know the order cutoff date for 2012s
Are the 2013s going to be offered in Flame Red?
I actually I would bet that your RUBI wasn't rejected for anything wrong... it was probably rejected because they have to many 2012s to make and you have to be pushed to a 2013. In another thread somewhere I read that they received twice as many orders this month than they can physically produce in a month.

No I don't know the hard cutoff... but everything I've ever heard says beginning of June... so either way your probably waiting until the 2013 models are delivered... sorry it sucks I know!
Old 05-28-2012, 06:11 AM
JK Super Freak

I'm pretty sure the 2012 order banks are closed now. :( I've heard it referenced a few times on here that folks tried to order were turned away.

It makes sense and I agree with the above. They are apparently loaded with orders anyway. It'll be time for the 2013s to be built before they clear through the current order load.
Old 05-28-2012, 03:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

I called the dealer today... my Jeep is at the staging area (in-town) where the rail cars offload their shipment. Its scheduled to be sent to the dealer on the 30th but the dealer is going to try and get it tomorrow. I hope everyone who's still waiting on unknowns will get answers and their vehicle soon.
Old 05-28-2012, 03:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by maverick17
I called the dealer today... my Jeep is at the staging area (in-town) where the rail cars offload their shipment. Its scheduled to be sent to the dealer on the 30th but the dealer is going to try and get it tomorrow. I hope everyone who's still waiting on unknowns will get answers and their vehicle soon.
What date did you order?
Old 05-28-2012, 05:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by clemons
What date did you order?
I had ordered a Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon in the Dozer color... 6-speed manual, Max Tow, Dual Top group, and Side Airbags. (everything else standard - ie. cloth interior, standard radio electronics for Rubicon etc... )

My order went in around 4/27 so it took about 4 weeks.
Old 05-29-2012, 04:56 AM
JK Super Freak

It shipped!!!!!!!

Just got the 3rd VOTS-generated email saying that my Jeep has officially shipped! 21 days in storage since it was built! PROGRESS, BABY!
Old 05-29-2012, 05:16 AM
JK Newbie

working in a chrysler dealership i confirm you that you can't order anymore they closed approx on monday the 14th
it's the same pattern for each model. all the orders made this month are not secured i ordered mine and it's in D Status it can still be canceled as long as it didn't reach D1 status your order is NOT safe.

Quick Reply: 2012 Jeep Order Status - 2