Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

2012 Jeep Order Status - 2

Old 05-25-2012, 03:11 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree. There must be a reason. Which also concerns me. I don't think leather seats take this long. Like you stated, it could be the heads or another issue that they can't identify. Of course, they are not going to let me know.

Yesterday, my aftermarket wheels came in (Fuel "Krank"). No jeep to put them on.
Old 05-25-2012, 04:17 PM
JK Newbie

Well, I got me update from the dealer on where my Dozer Rubicon JKU is... They f$&@ing sold it out from under me!!! I THOUGHT I saw my Jeep driving down the road on Wednesday... I'm so pissed right now I'm not sure if I even WANT a freaking JKU anymore...! I patiently waited 9 weeks for this damn thing to come in and the dumbass dealer just sold it to the first asshole who walked in the door! It's a good thing I didn't put any money down or I'd have prolly gone to jail today... Anyway, if any of you guys live in San Antonio, stay the hell away from iPac Jeep... They really don't care about anything but the dollar and how fast they can get it... They tried to give me some crap excuse about how my order didn't get picked up right after the guy told me that the only other order they had was a Dozer JKU and they sold it last week! That WAS my Jeep, you ASS!!! I'm freaking LIVID right now! He then tried to tell me that since I didn't give them any money for a deposit, they weren't bound. I tried three times to put $1000 down but they wouldn't take it... I'm at a loss... Does anyone know of a DECENT Jeep dealer around here?

Ok... Sorry for the rant, but what gives? I have tried 4 dealers here and nobody seems to care much about selling me a Jeep... Is demand really THAT high that they can risk someone with a BIG mouth like mine spreading the word about how they treat their customers? I thought they had to be bailed out not too long ago... It just doesn't add up... Anyway... I guess I'm done... Back to your regularly scheduled program...
Old 05-25-2012, 06:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tex735
Well, I got me update from the dealer on where my Dozer Rubicon JKU is... They f$&@ing sold it out from under me!!! I THOUGHT I saw my Jeep driving down the road on Wednesday... I'm so pissed right now I'm not sure if I even WANT a freaking JKU anymore...! I patiently waited 9 weeks for this damn thing to come in and the dumbass dealer just sold it to the first asshole who walked in the door! It's a good thing I didn't put any money down or I'd have prolly gone to jail today... Anyway, if any of you guys live in San Antonio, stay the hell away from iPac Jeep... They really don't care about anything but the dollar and how fast they can get it... They tried to give me some crap excuse about how my order didn't get picked up right after the guy told me that the only other order they had was a Dozer JKU and they sold it last week! That WAS my Jeep, you ASS!!! I'm freaking LIVID right now! He then tried to tell me that since I didn't give them any money for a deposit, they weren't bound. I tried three times to put $1000 down but they wouldn't take it... I'm at a loss... Does anyone know of a DECENT Jeep dealer around here?

Ok... Sorry for the rant, but what gives? I have tried 4 dealers here and nobody seems to care much about selling me a Jeep... Is demand really THAT high that they can risk someone with a BIG mouth like mine spreading the word about how they treat their customers? I thought they had to be bailed out not too long ago... It just doesn't add up... Anyway... I guess I'm done... Back to your regularly scheduled program...

That really sucks. Back in Oct I order a JKRU. Nine weeks later it came in and its not what I order. I walk out on them. They dont even said sorry or nothing and give me a hard time getting a deposit back. 5 months later I put an order in a other dealer $1300 under invoice and it is coming in next week. It only take 4 weeks this time. Just be patient you will find one.

Last edited by cuongdyna; 05-25-2012 at 07:03 PM.
Old 05-25-2012, 06:44 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Tex735, that story is amazingly painful to hear!! Yikes! That's freaking miserable!
Old 05-26-2012, 05:34 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Wendy.Jeepchick
I agree. There must be a reason. Which also concerns me. I don't think leather seats take this long. Like you stated, it could be the heads or another issue that they can't identify. Of course, they are not going to let me know.

Yesterday, my aftermarket wheels came in (Fuel "Krank"). No jeep to put them on.
When was yours built? Mine was built May 2 and still sits in storage. Ship date changed to June 5.
Old 05-26-2012, 06:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Man I hope you guys get some traction on shipping... Mine got stuck along the way a couple times but now its supposedly in Kyle TX waiting for a truck to move it to the dealer. Dates that I know of so far

4/1 ordered
4/13 first email
4/30 second email
5/12 built
5/17 second email
~5/20 shipped
5/26 in Kyle TX waiting for truck
5/29 hopeful delivery date...

Mine doesn't have any leather or anything special so maybe that's why mine didn't hold up as long in the shipping area (as if 2 weeks wasn't agonizing enough). I also checked and my dealer has 15 Jeeps coming at the same time, so if it was a wait for a full shipment that was probably meet as well.
Old 05-26-2012, 10:40 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Wendy.Jeepchick

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/stoc...3/#post3024639

Hang in there !

Last edited by 33 williys 77; 05-26-2012 at 10:43 AM.
Old 05-26-2012, 01:58 PM
JK Newbie

Maybe this will give you folks some hope.

I ordered on 5/6, got my confirmation email on 5/11. It was scheduled on 5/17 and I got the shipping confirmation 5/24. The dealer called yesterday afternoon (25th) when it arrived and I picked it up this morning. It must have just come directly down I-90 from Toledo to Buffalo by truck, no rail delays or transhipping.

I had called customer service a few days after the scheduling email to see when it was scheduled. They said to call the following week and they would have more info. I got the shipping email before I could call again.

2012 JK Sport Gecko Green, the only option I ordered was the 3 piece hardtop. I hope some of my good luck rubs off here for you guys.

Last edited by joesjeeps; 05-26-2012 at 02:05 PM.
Old 05-26-2012, 02:26 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by joesjeeps
Maybe this will give you folks some hope.

I ordered on 5/6, got my confirmation email on 5/11. It was scheduled on 5/17 and I got the shipping confirmation 5/24. The dealer called yesterday afternoon (25th) when it arrived and I picked it up this morning. It must have just come directly down I-90 from Toledo to Buffalo by truck, no rail delays or transhipping.

I had called customer service a few days after the scheduling email to see when it was scheduled. They said to call the following week and they would have more info. I got the shipping email before I could call again.

2012 JK Sport Gecko Green, the only option I ordered was the 3 piece hardtop. I hope some of my good luck rubs off here for you guys.
How does this happen? Is is just the Rubicons that are delayed?
Old 05-26-2012, 08:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Seems like it. I wonder what the deal is?

Quick Reply: 2012 Jeep Order Status - 2