Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Any regrets on parts??

Old 12-03-2008, 06:10 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Leonard Massi
I bought JBA Headers. They suck, they're the worst fuckin, product do not buy them!!! You've been warned!!!!!!
Can you explain in detail why? I can tell by the number of smiles that you are pissed off.
Old 12-04-2008, 05:21 AM
Ben
JK Freak

Originally Posted by MOWrangler
I have to say it...

Found the "hot" gf pics for you...

Old 12-04-2008, 07:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HUh Isn't that this thread?

Originally Posted by simon
THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD STARTED WITH OVER 240 POSTS:
REGRETS THREAD
Old 12-04-2008, 07:54 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by tbfreebird
HUh Isn't that this thread?
LOL yup...
Old 12-04-2008, 06:05 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by bly109
How bad is the Mopar freedom panel bag? Is it even worth buying? or should I look at other options?
I can't rate the MOPAR bag, but I can tell you the Best Top bag I ordered was disappointing. It is made from thin material and has flimsy zippers. I have had several BMW motorcycles over the years. The accessories are expensive but of very high quality. I guess I was expecting this level of quality and am disappointed. I have only used the bags once but am not taking bets on how long they will last.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:26 PM
JK Freak

So how about them wheel spacers?

Seriously, no regrets here but it's too soon to tell. Great thread!
Old 12-05-2008, 05:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by toddrussellcpa@hotmail.co
I can't rate the MOPAR bag, but I can tell you the Best Top bag I ordered was disappointing. It is made from thin material and has flimsy zippers. I have had several BMW motorcycles over the years. The accessories are expensive but of very high quality. I guess I was expecting this level of quality and am disappointed. I have only used the bags once but am not taking bets on how long they will last.
mopar one is complete crap
Old 12-06-2008, 03:45 PM
JK Freak

I've got the MOPAR bag & have been happy with it. The quality is fine, material is relatively thick & has just enough padding to prevent dinks/scratches.

Originally Posted by toddrussellcpa@hotmail.co
Old 12-06-2008, 04:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by backwoodjk
Can you explain in detail why? I can tell by the number of smiles that you are pissed off.
When I put them on, from the start my cats were glowing red. I burnt through plug wires, and had all kinds of problems. I called the company and they had no solution, except to say the "some jeeps come from the factory running a little lean, you need to reprogram you TIPM." Well they never said anything about that when I purchased them. Assholes, they sent me another pair of wires after I burned through the other pair that came with the EM's. I tried and tried and tried to make their product work, I tried multiple solutions and nothing worked, except of course throwing the fuckers in the trash. I have a friend who is a mechanic and worked for Chrysler for 10 years, he knows jeeps and we tried everything he could think. I suggest going with another company and doing substantial homework first. Fortunately, I was able to get JEEP to replace the O2 sensor and cats, after I took them off, yeah I lied but so do they, the "STEALERSHIP" right?
Old 12-07-2008, 06:25 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by YellowToy
I've got the MOPAR bag & have been happy with it. The quality is fine, material is relatively thick & has just enough padding to prevent dinks/scratches.
X2! It's abag for the tops, and it holds them.

Quick Reply: Any regrets on parts??