Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Camp Jeep

Old 07-26-2007, 09:10 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice images guys looks like a blast
Old 07-27-2007, 02:23 PM
JK Freak

Nice! And thanks for takin the time to post in the middle of Camp Jeep. Looks like a blast as always.... The trail rides area a joke indeed. Feel sorry for anyone who signed up for the easy trails.... parking on your lawn is more challenging!

Keep up the good work and have fun!

BTW, I sued to fall for crap like that cedar locker with the Jeep logo... Now I put my own Jeep logo on stuff and save zillions of deutsch marks...

Last edited by Dubya; 07-27-2007 at 02:26 PM.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Day 2 Update.
Better Day on the trails, got a good trail ride in, had some good obstacles, couple of steep hill climbs, had to cross a dirt ravine with tight turns in and out, had 2 wheels off the ground. Long wheelbase hurt again is tight spots. Longer waits on the trail today, but at least they were for some nice obstacles.
Got in the Mopar Tent, they have 10% off purchases on site with free shipping home, nice deal. Bestop had a challenge to lower and put back up a softtop on a 2 dr jeep in the quickest time. Side windows removal and replacement included. Winner for the day won a free bikini top, winner for the weekend won a set of rims. I did it in 2min 10 seconds, was like 5th best for the day, winning time was 1min 40 seconds, that is fast.
Some more photos of the day...
Sorry for the 640x480, I have high quality photos but file sizes are too large to put on here.
[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
Old 07-27-2007, 06:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

And a few more, including 2 sweet old Jeeps that went on a trail ride.
[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
Old 07-28-2007, 04:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RubiconToad
And more Pics
Hey thats my Jeep and my peoples
That Intermediate I trail ride at 4 on Thursday was way too easy, snoozer. The advanced C trail was way more fun on Friday at 4.
Ill try to post pics asap. We have over 4 gigs of photos between the 4 of us.

Last edited by Major Ho; 07-28-2007 at 04:18 AM.
Old 07-28-2007, 07:33 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Day 2 Update.
Better Day on the trails, got a good trail ride in, had some good obstacles, couple of steep hill climbs, had to cross a dirt ravine with tight turns in and out, had 2 wheels off the ground. Long wheelbase hurt again is tight spots. Longer waits on the trail today, but at least they were for some nice obstacles.
Got in the Mopar Tent, they have 10% off purchases on site with free shipping home, nice deal. Bestop had a challenge to lower and put back up a softtop on a 2 dr jeep in the quickest time. Side windows removal and replacement included. Winner for the day won a free bikini top, winner for the weekend won a set of rims. I did it in 2min 10 seconds, was like 5th best for the day, winning time was 1min 40 seconds, that is fast.
Some more photos of the day...
Sorry for the 640x480, I have high quality photos but file sizes are too large to put on here.
anyone know what wheels these are? they look awesome while still keeping that Jeep look.
Old 07-28-2007, 07:38 AM
JK Jedi Master

I think those are the Hutchison/Mopar beadlocks.
Old 07-28-2007, 04:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Major Ho
Hey thats my Jeep and my peoples
That Intermediate I trail ride at 4 on Thursday was way too easy, snoozer. The advanced C trail was way more fun on Friday at 4.
Ill try to post pics asap. We have over 4 gigs of photos between the 4 of us.
Nice Jeep Major Ho, was that you lugging your doors off and setting them by the fence? I was 1 or 2 rows to your right, when my kids saw your jeep my 9 yr old son went nuts and begged me to take my doors off. I explained to him that I didn't have tube doors (yet) and that whomever left his doors at the staging area was braver than me, at $2000 a set.
Old 07-28-2007, 04:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by atomicmecha
anyone know what wheels these are? they look awesome while still keeping that Jeep look.

Robar is correct, they are the Mopar/Hutchison beadlocks, they had a cutaway of the tire and wheel to show off the "inner" beadlock design Hutchison uses, but I didn't get a pic of that.
Old 07-28-2007, 04:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

I explained to him that I didn't have tube doors (yet) and that whomever left his doors at the staging area was braver than me, at $2000 a set.
Yeah the little guy lugging the doors was me. Im sure you said "braver" at the time, I would have used "pretty stupid":toung: . But I was living in the moment and itching for an excuse to swap doors.
Our hotel screwed us and wouldnt let us check in until 4 which was exactly trail ride time, so we couldnt drop off the doors properly.
I wish there was a better way to ID the JK forum members, I would have gladly swung by and said hey.

Quick Reply: Camp Jeep