Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 12-18-2007, 04:43 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by K 92
Congrats for everyone who got their Jeep this week

to bad mine is goin into service next week
1- noise from stick shift and trani area it sounds like grinding with the RPM
2- the two speakers on the front need to be changed they make weird bass
3- I tool the soft top off and left the hard top on! now once i took that hard top off it started making air noise around 60mph. I knew that would happen I had it done at the dealer ship and still hearing noise
4- engine vibration (but thats maybe me) when i start the jeep it shakes
5- my GiG it's much better than what they had on the 07 models!! but when it speaks for exmaple it says: " Turn left in half a mile" the map showes the opposite! meaning that on the map the road is going right and it says go left (speaking) I ALMOST HAD 3 accidents today in CALI
their driving is funn!!
That My Gig problem is crazy; hope they get it fixed for you...
Old 12-18-2007, 05:05 PM
JK Newbie

I found my jeeps!!! Turns out this dealer not far from my job got in a Yellow Rubi 6sp Dual Tops Nav Tow Tints Power!! So i called them and I asked if by chance they had a white one.., woooohoooo their sister dealership in CT has one!!!! BUT... the white one does not have the Nav
but thats ok, cuz they are going to put one in oh it gets better!!! they also gave us a great deal, about 1200 below sticker on both, oil changes, the whole nine!!
i suppose i can settle for having the Nav in the yellow one, which is not what i ordered, but who cares!!! We pick up our babies on Friday!!!

BTW my orig order went back to BG today
I am going to pick up my deposit from the
suckie dealer in my new JEEP
Old 12-18-2007, 05:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Congrats, man!!!

Mine, unfortunately, is still sitting at the factory, according to my salesdude. Why, we don't know. Gonna call DC tomorrow to see if I can learn more.
Old 12-18-2007, 05:59 PM
JK Newbie

Looks like a lot of us are in the home stretch. My dealer called me today out of the blue I jumped to E status this morning. I can hardly wait, this is my 1st Jeep and first brand new vehicle I have ever owned. My salesperson thinks it will be in between Christmas and New Years. Does anyone know if 0% financing applies to the Unlimited model?

Jeep Green Unlimited
s package
limited slip
tow package
side airbags
power pkg
auto
hard top
subwoofer
Old 12-18-2007, 06:52 PM
JK Super Freak

I went back to BG today.

Yes, the 0% does apply to the Unlimited for 36 months. 48 and 60 are 7.9%. 72 months is 9.9%
Old 12-18-2007, 07:16 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Ridebreck
Mine's on a train somewhere between Ohio and Texas right now. Actually, I'm hoping that it's somewhere IN Texas. It would be too perfect if it arrived at the dealer today or tomorrow, since I'm going to be taking most of tomorrow off work anyway.
Good luck!

Now that I have a VIN it seems that my Dealer has more insight into scheduling than the Chrysler CS number. The CS number said D1, but no dates, while the Dealer said they could see the build, rail, and delivery to Phoenix dates. I know the future dates are just estimates, but they're nice to see.
Old 12-18-2007, 07:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

It's in it only took 9 1/2 months Feb 28 2007-Dec 18 2007 picked it up this afternoon. Worth the wait.
Old 12-18-2007, 08:13 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by joe002
Good luck!

Now that I have a VIN it seems that my Dealer has more insight into scheduling than the Chrysler CS number. The CS number said D1, but no dates, while the Dealer said they could see the build, rail, and delivery to Phoenix dates. I know the future dates are just estimates, but they're nice to see.

Thanks. I checked with my sales mgr today and he did the clicky clicky thing on their computer. It left Toledo and railed to somewhere in Illinois where it changed trains today. It's scheduled to arrive in Mesquite, TX on Saturday. He said that he's going to try and put it in as a "hot order" which should get it on the first truck that will be heading their way. It may not be in my garage before Christmas, but I should definitely have it before the New Year.
Old 12-18-2007, 08:28 PM
JK Super Freak

Thanks. I checked with my sales mgr today and he did the clicky clicky thing on their computer. It left Toledo and railed to somewhere in Illinois where it changed trains today. It's scheduled to arrive in Mesquite, TX on Saturday...
Yeah, once it's on the train the Dealer can really track it.

... He said that he's going to try and put it in as a "hot order" which should get it on the first truck that will be heading their way...
My Dealer said the same thing. He said the only affect he could have on the whole order schedule was to make it a "hot order" when may shave off a couple of days for delivery - unless every Dealer makes all of their vehicles a "hot order".
Old 12-19-2007, 07:01 AM
JK Super Freak

I am in the Detroit area about an hour north of the factory.

Today I saw a caravan of 4 car haulers loaded with JK's. Most were 4 door X's and a few 2 door X's. They were headed north.

I got really excited until I realized that mine was not one of them.

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes