Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Chrysler Buy Back on my 3 month old JK

Old 05-15-2007, 08:40 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by skibum
Best retort to the red thing yet. And yes, I have had a red anniversary.........the year I bought my wife golf clubs.
Old 05-15-2007, 08:46 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Best retort to the red thing yet. And yes, I have had a red anniversary.........the year I bought my wife golf clubs.
lol!

oh... uhm... i guess i have to admit to the green one then, i tried to make anniversary dinner one year.

the pizza was good.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:56 AM
JK Newbie

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

OK I changed my avatar, I was pissed at my last JK and just never got around to changing the av here, no other reason.

Have fun everybody
Old 05-15-2007, 12:26 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JK_Jeep
OK I changed my avatar, I was pissed at my last JK and just never got around to changing the av here, no other reason.

Have fun everybody
Crud, I get off the site to talk to the doc. and missed all the fun. Could we start over? Anybody win? "Oh ya GO SILVER"
Old 05-15-2007, 01:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JK_Jeep

Have fun everybody
I'm curious! Can you post a copy of the avatar in this thread, for posterity's sake?
Old 05-15-2007, 01:54 PM
JK Freak

I say give the guy a break. He's got every right to be pissed if his first one was junk. Lord knows I wasn't very happy about mine to begin with. Give him some time to decide wether or not the new one warrants changing his avatar. Is this forum a place where a dissenting opinion is not respected (or for that matter, tolerated)? Not all of us have had the same experiences with our vehicles and we, as a community, should respect that. End of speech.

No kidding! What's so hard about it? He was pissed, as you would be too. Obviousely, he didn't mean it when he told someone to buy a Hummer, because if he did, he would have one now instead of this bEAutiful JK you see.
Old 05-15-2007, 03:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Damn, I missed all the bashing and fun; work fell apart for a few hours. What was the offending avatar...if anyone is so brave?

I guess it doesn't really matter though
Old 05-15-2007, 04:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Mmm.... Silverliscious...

Quick Reply: Chrysler Buy Back on my 3 month old JK