Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Chrysler Shut Down

Old 05-14-2009, 09:43 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll sell you my Jeep for $120,000.

In all honesty, that does suck and I know how you're chomping at the bit to get it.

That said, it makes me wonder if Chrysler goes under and Jeeps go out, how much our Wranglers will be worth..?

Nothing? Or suddenly a lot?
Old 05-14-2009, 09:49 AM
JK Newbie

there was a chrysler dealer owner on cnbc this morning almost in tears about closing his dealership in june. I hope who ever has an ordered jeep still has a local dealer to work with after june. good luck guys
Old 05-15-2009, 03:17 AM
JK Newbie

Default Possibly back to work

Hi, work at Chrysler Brampton Assy. plant in Canada, just heard we may be back to work the second week in June, they are brining maintanance guys in week of May25th. Since we depend on parts, engines from the U.S then I guess they may start up by end of month. All rumors at this point.

Cheeers
Old 05-15-2009, 03:28 AM
JK Jedi

THis really sucks for those who have JK's in production.
Old 05-16-2009, 09:19 AM
JK Freak

Talking

Originally Posted by geoffcwilson
Better to be in D status than anywhere else right now. If your unit was stuck on the line, it would be sitting under a greasy chain getting dripped on.
I think I saw that movie- with the pizza delivery guy, the plumber and the TV repairman?

The bored housewife repeatedly asks to inspect the unit-tool box, what have you...

Quick Reply: Chrysler Shut Down