Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Dealership VOIDED my Warranty

Old 07-29-2011, 07:29 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Yamaha90

i laughed my ass of at this because there were times i wanted to jump across that friggin desk so bad. I'll run into that service manager again someday, i just know it.
Just make sure when "run into him" it's with a cement truck. Paybacks a b#%^<
Old 07-29-2011, 10:23 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Yamaha90
i laughed my ass of at this because there were times i wanted to jump across that friggin desk so bad. I'll run into that service manager again someday, i just know it.
Everybody wants to jump across the desk.

Character, integrity, honesty.... they have nothing to do with what you WANT to do, but everything to do with what you ACTUALLY do.

Since IIRC you are 19, you have to remember that you beat the first dealer in maturity and actual result. You don't need to be overtly proud about it, but false modesty is a bad thing. You did well, don't hesitate to accept it.

You remind me of well... me at a younger age. Not to be the unsoilicited advice giver guy, but you should realize you have a target painted on your back. A lot of people don't like your type to the point of hate. Realize it, don't just know it. I wouldn't be at all surprised that this played a role in why the service dealer took an unhealthy interest in trying to hurt you, when it was clear Jeep did you well.

You were the bigger man, you acted with integrity and character, and usually it pays off. Never, ever be ashamed of it. I only feel the need to say this because you self depreciating remarks indicate that you really are a good guy, to the point of bringing up your own flaws. You are going to deal with this for the rest of your life, but always remember that you are the bigger man - and never be ashamed of it.

Unsolicited/unwanted dad style pep talk over

Quick Reply: Dealership VOIDED my Warranty