Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Did the JK kill the "Jeep Wave"?

Old 09-29-2015, 02:36 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey boys, i'm new to this forum. Just wanted to see how this was like. You guys seem pretty cool, just want to let you guys know that I am selling my 2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited JK 3.8 with 96,000 miles, for 20,000$. It has 33" Toyo open country R/T tires , Black and chrome rims, just installed a bran new LED bar(50 inch), I put in JBA Shorty headers ( California legal ),K&N Air intake system, I removed the muffler, and the primary and secondary catalytic converter's. It never had resonators. I take very good care of it, maybe mess around here and there,but it did it's job for me.I just need to sell this, buying myself a bran new Silverado

If you guys would be kind enough to tell your friends about my jeep that I'm trying to sell that would be outstanding! I am in SoCal area San Diego, Ca
Old 09-29-2015, 06:00 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You picked the perfect spot to sell your jeep. Nice first post!
Old 09-29-2015, 10:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Maertz
You picked the perfect spot to sell your jeep. Nice first post!
Lol. No kidding.
Old 09-29-2015, 11:04 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by STRAIGHTPIPED_JK
Hey boys, i'm new to this forum. Just wanted to see how this was like. You guys seem pretty cool, just want to let you guys know that I am selling my 2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited JK 3.8 with 96,000 miles, for 20,000$. It has 33" Toyo open country R/T tires , Black and chrome rims, just installed a bran new LED bar(50 inch), I put in JBA Shorty headers ( California legal ),K&N Air intake system, I removed the muffler, and the primary and secondary catalytic converter's. It never had resonators. I take very good care of it, maybe mess around here and there,but it did it's job for me.I just need to sell this, buying myself a bran new Silverado

If you guys would be kind enough to tell your friends about my jeep that I'm trying to sell that would be outstanding! I am in SoCal area San Diego, Ca
WTF? Get tired of people not waving back?
Old 09-29-2015, 11:13 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey boys, i'm new to this forum. Just wanted to see how this was like. You guys seem pretty cool, just want to let you guys know that I am selling my 2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited JK 3.8 with 96,000 miles, for 20,000$. It has 33" Toyo open country R/T tires , Black and chrome rims, just installed a bran new LED bar(50 inch), I put in JBA Shorty headers ( California legal ),K&N Air intake system, I removed the muffler, and the primary and secondary catalytic converter's. It never had resonators. I take very good care of it, maybe mess around here and there,but it did it's job for me.I just need to sell this, buying myself a bran new Silverado If you guys would be kind enough to tell your friends about my jeep that I'm trying to sell that would be outstanding! I am in SoCal area San Diego, Ca
BIG mistake! Had a JKUR and sold it in 2013 for a Silverado. Biggest regret of my life.....thus far. Missed being part of the "brotherhood" so to say and the jeep wave. Way more testosterone in a modified JK than any Silverado. In June I sold the Silverado for a 2015 JKUR. Happy again! :-)
Old 09-29-2015, 01:28 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Straightpiped- going to tell the buyer it won't meet emissions test? Still have the cats or is buyer on hook an extra grand?

Last edited by BlackRockBurner; 09-29-2015 at 01:33 PM.
Old 09-30-2015, 06:18 PM
JK Newbie

Hey boys, i'm new to this forum. Just wanted to see how this was like. You guys seem pretty cool, just want to let you guys know that I am selling my 2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited JK 3.8 with 96,000 miles, for 20,000$. It has 33" Toyo open country R/T tires , Black and chrome rims, just installed a bran new LED bar(50 inch), I put in JBA Shorty headers ( California legal ),K&N Air intake system, I removed the muffler, and the primary and secondary catalytic converter's. It never had resonators. I take very good care of it, maybe mess around here and there,but it did it's job for me.I just need to sell this, buying myself a bran new Silverado If you guys would be kind enough to tell your friends about my jeep that I'm trying to sell that would be outstanding! I am in SoCal area San Diego, Ca
Post on jeep recycler in the FS board. Will help more. Sad to see a brother leave for a silvereydo
Old 09-30-2015, 06:25 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by nhk19
BIG mistake! Had a JKUR and sold it in 2013 for a Silverado. Biggest regret of my life.....thus far. Missed being part of the "brotherhood" so to say and the jeep wave. Way more testosterone in a modified JK than any Silverado. In June I sold the Silverado for a 2015 JKUR. Happy again! :-)
What I meant to say was that I cut out everything else except for the primary and secondary cats. Those for catalytic converter's are still intact
Old 09-30-2015, 06:29 PM
JK Newbie

hey boys it's me again. I have been reading all of your guises comments and everything and all of you guys are making me all sad now. Haha anyways The jeep is not for sale anymore i'm going to stick with our brotherhood instead. I had a guy call me today saying he would give me the 20,000$ or trade me his 2014 Silverado 6.2 L. The truth I am pretty damn in love with my jeep still, and I turn the deal down! So looks like I won't be selling my jeep anymore. Thanks to all of you Who were trying to encourage me and trying to keep it. Thanks guys!!
Old 09-30-2015, 06:32 PM
JK Newbie

hey boys it's me again. I have been reading all of your guises comments and everything and all of you guys are making me all sad now. Haha anyways The jeep is not for sale anymore i'm going to stick with our brotherhood instead. I had a guy call me today saying he would give me the 20,000$ or trade me his 2014 Silverado 6.2 L. The truth I am pretty damn in love with my jeep still, and I turn the deal down! So looks like I won't be selling my jeep anymore. Thanks to all of you Who were trying to encourage me and trying to keep it. Thanks guys!!
Whoo yay, glad to see you stay

Quick Reply: Did the JK kill the "Jeep Wave"?