Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Got my Jeeperman

Old 03-04-2007, 12:50 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KRUNCHYTACO
That look's bitchin!!
Is there any rattles when hitting bumps??
Not a one. I was concerned with rattles, but it's rock solid, on & off roading!!
Old 03-06-2007, 09:46 AM
JK Newbie

WOW much credit to Jeeperman! They PM me with all my info and the stuff has been at the shipping department in my office building. I went down today to check it out and their shipping on this stuff is awsome! This is the first time I have bought something that has come and not been beat up. Sad thing is that the stuff has been here since last Monday! Cant wait to get them on!
Old 03-06-2007, 10:28 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Expedition Built JK
WOW much credit to Jeeperman! They PM me with all my info and the stuff has been at the shipping department in my office building. I went down today to check it out and their shipping on this stuff is awsome! This is the first time I have bought something that has come and not been beat up. Sad thing is that the stuff has been here since last Monday! Cant wait to get them on!
Now you have something to do. Put it on!!

Quick Reply: Got my Jeeperman